Bad

I'm not the girl everyone thinks I am. Not the one everyone expects me to be. I'm not perfect.

My dad is an oral surgeon so yes my family is rich, therefor my mom has the luxury to be a stay at home mom, but she sells makeup in her free time. I have four siblings, Declan is 20 and in college- he and I are really close since we're only two years apart- then there is Alli who is 14 and such a diva, and lastly the twins Logan and Luke who are 10 and typical little boys.

We all live happily together in our large estate home and you're probably wondering why I wouldn't be completely happy with my life.

Yes I'm 18, just about to graduate high school, Visibly attractive with the most popular guy in school as my boyfriend.

Money, looks, "friends" are nothing when I'm not being me. My life is an endless repetition of the past day, and they are days I wish to change.

Everyday I wake up and go to my closet full of designer clothes: dresses with ruffles, pencil skirts, and high heels and get a perfect outfit. I put on the same kind of makeup, always do my hair fancy, always look amazing. No I'm not being conceited I'm telling it how it is. Because to be honest, I hate it.

Wait, why would I hate this life? I'm gorgeous! I'm skinny! I'm rich! I'm popular! I'm not happy!

Do you want to know the real me?

The real me isn't the girl who enjoys going to the mall with her friends every Saturday afternoon, and spending Saturday nights or almost any night cuddled up on the couch with her hot boyfriend. The real me doesn't like the girly things that are expected of me. The real me doesn't want to drive an expensive car parked in the garage; the one I haven't had to work to pay for.

You hate me already I know. That's why I act like everything's ok. Why I act like I enjoy what I have. Because other wise people would say I'm unappreciative, I'm crazy, I'm stupid, I'm a brat. I don't want that.

So I've told you all about my life and who the fake me is, and real me isn't. Now I'll just tell you what the real me wants.

The real me wants adventure.

The real me wants danger.

The real me wants to wear skinny jeans and concert t's and beat up sneakers, maybe even a leather jacket.

The real me wants to be a rebel.

I want to drink and smoke and party and live and love.

Don't get me wrong I love my friends and family but "perfection" is boring and I want more excitement in my life. I want something different.