MBW - 1

"Gia, kilala mo ba ang lalaki na 'yon? He' s been staring at you the whole hour, and he's been there for almost 2 hours." - Nilingon ko ang lalaki na kanina ko pa iniiwasan dahil kanina ko pa talaga nakikita na nakatitig ito sa akin.

I don't know if I can face that man, or even talk to that man. All I want at this moment is to disappear from his sight. I don't want to recall what happened between us. 

"Hindi ko sya kilala." Diretsong sagot ko kay Athena isa sa mga kasamahan ko dito sa restaurant na pinagtatrabahoan ko. 

"Baka stalker mo?" Mahina akong napatawa sa sinabi nito at bigla rin naman syang pinaningkitan ng mata. 

"Creepy." Sabi ko at bumalik sa kitchen. I saw her followed me inside with her eyes is on that man. 

He is Luther David. 

And I don't really know him that much. He gave me his business card the day we meet each other, he even offer me a work in his company but I refused. Wala sa isipan ko ang magtrabaho sa malalaki na kompanya especially his company since it's a well-known company. I need to lie low.

"Gia, order from table 8." I get the order and went outside to find where table 8 is. And to my surprise I almost make a mistake, almost. 

"Here's your order, Sir. Enjoy and if you need something just raise your right hand." I smile and was about to leave when he speak. 

"I need something right now." I raise my brows and smile while giving him the 'what-do-you-want' look. 

"I need you to come with me." I rolled my eyes and step backward. 

He's been following me for how many days, and he is saying the same thing. I know, that he know, that something happened between us, but geez, the two of us couldn't remember what happened that night.

"Forget what happened, I am not coming with you, I don't even know you from the very beginning. It was all a mistake. It' s an accident. I..." Napaatras ako ng tumayo ito sa kinauupuan nya. "I was drunk that night! I'm too drunk that I couldn't control myself, that I am not myself anymore. I don't even know how I end up in your fcking bed." 

Something's not right that night. Yes, uminom ako ng uminom ng gabing iyon, hindi ako mabilis malasing, siguro nasa dugo na namin yun. Someone approaches me that night, talked to me, and after he left, I felt like I'm high. 

"Relax woman. The same thing happened to me too. And I am not here to harm you, I am here to make an offer." I raise my hand at him and shook my head. 

"No. I am not going anywhere with you. At lalong hindi ako magtatrabaho sa kompanya mo." 

He look at me like he was begging, then a smirk was formed on his lips, bahagya itong yumuko para mapantayan ang pagmumukha ko na maganda naman. 

"Georgia Curtis, would you like to be my wife?" Napanganga ako sa tanong nya. Out of nowhere ata yung tanong nya. 

"Ha?" And who the hell propose to a person he just meet? Is he out of his mind? "Are you ill?" I sarcastically ask him and laugh. 

"I'm serious here. The day we have body contact, you became mine." Mas natakot tuloy ako sa sinabi nito. Hello? That was an accident! "Kailangan mo akong panindigan."