Prologue

Some notes before we begin, I wanted to say that the POVs will shift between Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. It will no longer just be in Sonic's POV, because it's about Silver. This is the third sequel. If you hadn't read the first two books, turn back now! If you did, then we shall continue!

(Sonic POV)

It's been two years since Chaos attacked, and Green Hills is as good as new. Me and Team Sonic been on a lot of adventures. The most recent major one had Shadow nearly giving us a heart attack by sacrificing herself but then coming back alive with amnesia... but thankfully she got her memories back so that's a good thing...

Shadow, Rouge, and Omega formed their own team, called Team Dark. They joined G.U.N, but we still work with them. I moved on from Fleetway, thankfully she isn't bothering us anymore.. hopefully she didn't go to another universe with another Sonic so she could bother him instead... heheheh... I should ask Modern Sonic about that later...

Oh, speaking of Modern Sonic, I met a few other Sonics during the past two years. Modern Sonic's one of them. Think of me but a blue hedgehog with one eye and two pupils. Yeah, that's him, and basically all the other Sonics. Except Movie Sonic that is. Think of Modern Sonic but realistic, that's him.

Shadow's trying to take over. No wait, Shadow, I'm not don—

(Shadow POV)

Too bad, fakest! I'm taking over now!

So basically, during the past two years, we graduated from college. We went on adventures either with each other or individually. It's mostly with each other, though. There's barely any missions that we have individually.

Like the faker said, me, Rouge, and Omega formed Team Dark and joined G.U.N. We still live with Team Sonic but we're part of G.U.N. We share a room together cause that's just how Prower is.

I recently figured out my father was a demon named Black Doom, and that I was part alien. Knowing that's what Maria would want, I sacrificed myself to save humanity, but came back alive with amnesia, thankfully able to get my memories back later.

Wait... Silver, don't you dare, IM NOT D—

(Silver POV)

Sorry Shadow! It's no use!

A lot of time has passed since Chaos attacked. We went on more adventures together like Sonic turning to a werehog, she met a genie named Shahra, an amnesiac being named Chip, an AI named Sage, a sword named Caliburn, aaaaaaaand... pretty much.

We went on a LOT of adventures ever since Chaos! A lot of personal stuff has happened as well... such as Blaze cheating on me for someone named Jet...but we're not gonna talk about that.

My friendship with Sonic and Shadow went really downhill on one adventure... that one adventure will really change our lives forever...