"Call me A.W."

The rough looking man walked home, a smile seemingly plastered on His face.

Anchor's are so easy to get... but that wouldn't be fun, would it?

From His memories, this was a normal world. No beyonders, no magecraft, and no jujutsu.

He crossed the street, parasitizing the owner of a car He liked on the way.

He reached His house, it was a small one. It had two bedrooms, one for the child and another for the parents, a kitchen, living room, and bathroom right next to The parents bedroom.

Opening the front door, He was greeted by a child.

He smiled harder, patting His daughter's head and telling her to watch TV, then moving towards His bedroom.

He walked in, staring at His wife who was sleeping, seemingly causing her to wake up

She got up, seemingly prepping the side of Her face with a bit of red lipstick and preparing her voice.

He glanced out the bedroom door, upon seeing His daughter stretching her head to see what was happening He closed it.

She then spoke.

"Were you drinking again?"

"Maybe."

"You know you can't! We don't have the money for that!" It was a bit hard to sound serious with that big of a smile on Her face.

"You just don't want me too have fun."

"Rick, you KNOW we can barely afford her food for school, and the you go and do this! I wonder if you even care about her anymore!"

He tried to make it seem like he snapped.

"DON'T SAY THAT!" He tried to crack His voice, but it was harder then it seemed.

Silence came out of the room.

"Then prove me wrong!"

"PROVE YOU DO-"

A loud BAM sounding like a high-five sounded out with a crack.

...

The child was sitting, recoiling from the sound coming from inside the door.

Her eyes were to be on the verge of crying.

It's okay, she thought. Daddy usually stops whenever he accidentally hits me.

She looked at the handle which was almost perfectly her height and prepared herself.

She pushed the handle down and we-

Her mind blanked.

Her mother's jaw seemed to unnaturally twist to the side, a few glass pieces in it, crimson liquid seemingly coming out.

Time froze.

Her eyes looked at her dad who was holding a broken beer bottle, the clean floor seemingly reflecting his face.

He was frozen as well.

Everyone was silent.

"AHHHHHH!"

A scream came from someone's mouth.

Mommy's hurt... she vaguely remembered having to do something when this happened.

She seemed... lighter...

And she fell.

...

"Finally." The wife brought her hand up and snapped Her jaw back in place.

He 'returned' the broken bottle, it appearing back in the neighbor's dumpster.

"'Child of a cult leader', that sounds like an isekai anime name." She joked.

He chuckled and picked up His daughter's body.

"I can't wait for when she gets old enough to comprehend the inconsistencies."

The most obvious one being:

If He never grabbed a beer bottle nor had He brought one in, how did he suddenly have one when he was inside? And while that could be excused by saying he had one in the room...

Where were the other pieces of glass?

Walking to the bathroom, She lightly picked the pieces of glass off Her face and 'returned' them.

She froze as She comprehended the message the main body had given them through their connection.

Aren't we a they/them now?

They thought for a moment.

Nah, that would be too confusing. They sent back.

Couldn't we differentiate ourselves by saying 'abusive Amon', 'abused wife Amon', etc?

That... isn't a bad idea... Abusive Father Amon here! They sent back.

Uh... Abused Wife Amon here.

All right then! Let's all get monocles to match our names!

Abusive Father Amon looked at Abused Wife Amon and smiled.

"Get me a monocle, Abused Wife." His smile widened, still holding His child's body.

She lightly chuckled.

"Call me A.W."

And so, A.W. continued walking to wash the lipstick off

...

The next few days were... strange, for her.

What happened that day seemed to have been erased, her mommy didn't even have any scars.

But... they seemed to not talk to each other a lot anymore.

Whenever they did, and when they thought she didn't hear, they'd call each other mean nicknames like "A.W." and "A.F.".

They also started wearing monocles, her daddy's being rough, with the lenses sometimes coming out. And her mommy's being a red one with a broken frame, also causing the lenses to come out... sometimes, when she looked at it, she'd vomit and cry.

And now, she stared in confusion as a random man she had never met -who had an admittedly nice car- called her daddy, "Prophet"

Her eyes widened as her daddy called the man "N.C."

----------------_________

That was an... attempt. I hope I did this right.

You might notice that only one character has a confirmed name, that being "Rick". That is because I am too lazy to think of names for characters.

That being said, R.I.P./RIProducer is an absolute, dare I say, bussin, vocaloid artist, capable of keeping me through this chapter.

Anyways, my ADHD has made me forget hunger exists, so see you next year.