Chapter 14

• Dedicated to To my amazing fans:)

Hey my amazing reader's/fan's , don't forget to vote ! It means a lot to me :D 

Sammi's P.O.V -

School was finally over , well for Christmas break . I was pretty excited since my mom allowed me to go to Canada with Justin . 

I wonder what Canada is like . I don't travel that much . The only places I've been to were Florida , New York , New Jersey , Pennsylvania , and Georgia . I really want to travel all around the world and one day I will . 

" Sammi , did you pack something warm ? I herd it's very cold over their " Mom said , walking into my room. 

" Yeah mom " I responded . 

" Oh " She sighed 

" Are you OK ? " I asked her . 

" Yeah ... it's that I'm going to miss spending Christmas with you and Ethan " She said . 

" I'm going to miss that too and I'm going to miss dad but it's not like you're going to be by yourself , you're going to Florida " I reminded her . 

I'm going to miss her and Ethan . I actually kind of felt bad when I told her I was going to spend Christmas with Justin . It's kind of sad that I'm spending Christmas in Canada , while Ethan is staying to spend it with Kaylee and while mom is in Florida ... so she's not alone , she'll be with our family . 

* Beeeep * Beeeep * a car honked , which was Justin . 

" Samantha , you better behave and have fun sweetheart " She smiled , pulling me into a hug . 

" Ok , I promise . Have fun mom and tell everybody I said Hi and I'll see them soon " I told her . 

" Ok sweetie , I love you " She said . 

" I love too mom " I said before grabbing my suitcase and heading downstairs . 

" You're leaving already ? " Ethan asked , sitting on the sofa . 

" Yeah now get up and say goodbye to me " I joked .  

" Goodbye dork , have fun " He said , standing up and hugging me . 

" Bye loser ! Take care of Kaylee ! " I smiled . 

----

" I'm so excited ! " I grinned , taking my seat by the Window in the first class section . 

" That's not fair " He disagreed . 

" But I thought you loved me " I said . 

" I do ... Wait , what does that even have to do with you getting to sit by the window ? " He asked . 

" I don't know " I laughed . 

" Anyways , I'll be mature and I'll let you sit there " He said . 

" You mean you'll be a gentlemen , cause you better not be calling me immature " I warned him . 

" You are so annoying " He chuckled . 

" I know , I've been told " I said . 

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen , this is your captain speaking . We'll like to welcome you on-board Jet-Blue airlines flight to Toronto, Canada . Flight duration is about 4 hours and 32 minutes and we are expecting a fairly smooth flight . Once again , thank you for choosing to flight with us , Jet-Blue airlines and we hope you enjoy your flight " The captain said through the speakers.

 This is going to be such a long trip . After we land in Toronto , we are going have to drive to Stratford , Ontario and it's going to take about 2 hours I think .