Chapter 1

The sparrows were chirping, the sun was shining.
If it was like any other day, I would have jolted awake in a panic and checked the time on the clock.

***

Well, if it were like any other day.

'Kanata, you cutie pie! It's really time to wake up."

A clear, gentle voice rang in my ears.

I rubbed my eyelashes as I opened them, gently lifting my eyelashes.

As my vision got clearer, I could see the girl I saw in front of me, flashing abright smile, so beautiful that I could barely getting used to. Soon after, she pinched my cheek lightly and muttered, "Rise and shine, sleepyhead."

Even though I was the one being pinched, for some reason, I could feel exactly how soft my cheek was. Of course, both of my cheeks were quite soft.

"Good morning..."

'Unbelievably beautiful today, like always. I looked up at her and gave a bright smile.

She was the the oldest daughter of a famous mangaka. And my older sister. Well kind of...

***

Put it sinply, I'm am one of those characters who are reincarnated and given a second chance in life. To be honest, I'd never even dreamed that such a thing would ever happen to me. The last thing I remember is being hit by a truck. I totally thought I was dead. Not that I minded though. My life was hell. I had no friends, no family...nothing. So I didn't care if I died. It was summer...when I died.

However, when I opened my eyes, I found myself in a completely different place. As a baby. Yeah...I was just as shocked.

"Kana."

What would you think if you woke up surrounded by a bunch of strangers? Back then, I had thought I was dreaming.

If i wasn't a dream, it had to be a reality.

"...Who are you people?"

I tried asking them, but since I was an infant, I couldn't talk, of course.

And just like that, I was able to gather information about this place while trying my best to act like a normal baby. Even as a baby, I'm super cute.

Anyway, back to the point. I am apparently the younger sister of Hana, the first daughter of Yukio and Akira Natsuki, with Yukio being a famous mangaka, and the one who wrote my favorite manga, Stella Stars.

Hana is apparently five years older than me. Oh and my name is Kanata, but everyone calls me Kana.

But unfortunately, both Yukio and Akira passed away in a car accident. Hana then decided to take care of me. Three years have passed and I am now seven years old. Physically, that is.

"You have to eat your carrots, Kana," Hana, my sister, said as she tried to reason with me.

I seemed that I had been picking out the carrots in my food without even knowing it.

"Okay, big sis!" I replied as I nooded, with a big smile on my face.

'I eat carrots quite well though.'

Upon finishing my sentence, I scooped up the finely chopped carrots with a spoon and wolfed it down. As I did so, Hana put on a satisfied smile looking at me.

I stopped to stare at her in the middle of chewing my food.

She was so beautiful. Also smart and athletic too. And beautiful too. She is currently studying at Sakura high school, and she's pretty popular in that school. Well duh....what's not to like about her?