"Dati nagrereklamo ka sa mga niluluto ko ngayon nagrerequest ka na."

Pailing-iling akong napaupo.

"You cook really good. Pwede ka na nga mag-asawa ehh "

Sabi niya saka tumalikod.

"I will never be someone's housewife nuh???"

I just heard her laughing habang papalabas siya ng bahay.

Elle's pov

"Kumusta naman yung meet up mo sa mga Autraliano??"

"Okay naman po, they'll be going back by the end of the year for the annual report."

"Good, wala naman ba silang nasabi sayong concerns?"

"So far, wala naman po. We talked topics that aren't related to business... But one of them mentioned na baka magtayo siya ng brand rito."

"And who that is??"

"Si Hans po."

Sagot ko saka inabot sa kanya yung mga files na kakatapos ko lang tingnan.

"My daughter came to me yesterday."

Noo'y napatingala ako.

"Pinagalitan niya ako, I just want to apologize for asking you that favor. I just really don't know how to socialize with people that age."

"Sir, you don't have to apologize kasi hindi naman yun labag sa loob ko. I wanted to help you."

Sabi ko kaagad dahil ayokong isipin niya na masama loob ko. Siguro iba lang ang pagkakaintindi ni Anastasia.

And she's thinking about my safety too.

"You know ever since that night hindi niya na ako kinausap ng maayos. She must have felt betrayed by me."

Sabi niya.

"You were only worried for her future sir, any parent would do anything just to secure their child's future."

"But not the way I did. I was desperate."

"You can come home with me later po, para magkausap kayo."

Sabi ko.

"I'll ask my wife to accompany me, she knows how to talk to her better than me."

Ganito na talaga sila ever since, Anastasia who's stubborn and her dad who's not really good at talking.

They both don't talk about each other's feelings. Pareho silang nahihirapang mag-express ng feelings nila sa isa't-isa.

But I know how much Anastasia loves her father, she just misunderstood things.

It all started when she finds out that Mr. Fred wanted a son.

Nasabi niya yun sakin dati, narinig niya raw na kwentuhan ng mga kasambahay nila noon.

And Mr. Fred wasn't really good at expressing his feelings, that may be the reason why she thought her father never wanted her.

Pero sa nakikita ko, mahal siya ni tito. Hindi niya lang alam kung papano ipakita sa kanya.

Kasi madalas niyang binabanggit si Anastasia sa akin, from the time she was just a child until now.

And the fact that he keeps a picture of her in his wallet is an enough reason to believe it.

"Sir, nasa labas po si Mr. Santos... Papasukin ko po ba?"

His secretary said the moment he enters the office.

Next Level: Us Lovers?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें