• chapter 3 ~

Mulai dari awal

"Then what's the problem ?" Bhabhi asked her and she replied " Everyone knew that brother was coming today, but only I didn't know ". I'm done with my dinner and opened my mouth to speak

" Tho ham apke chare ke voh muskan kaise dekh paate huh!?, "
(Then How can I see that smile of yours, huh!?) I said

" mhmm" she hummed with a nod.

"Okey But now you won't go back, I know now you will always stay here with us, right? " she asked me with a hope and Reliance .

As soon as she said this everyone become silent for a couple moment as well as I. She looked around and her smile slowly started fading but before she could asked again , I said

"umm..YES!!"

Everyone was shocked for a while . I flashed a gentle smile towards her after seeing her innocent face . I knew I'm giving her false comfort by lying to her But I do not want to steal her smile which has come after so long. And certainly not as long as I'm here.

She jumped with happiness and came to me , hugged me . I hugged her back " bhai, you have given me the best birthday gift " she murmured.

Everyone is looking at me with confused eyes and I know there must be a lot of questions running in their minds at this moment.

" okey now our princess's birthday is also coming, So what is the plan of all of you regarding it?" Dadu asked, trying to avoid spoiling everyone's mood and considering the current situation.

"We can organize a huge birthday party " Bhabhi suggested but immediately rakshita cut her off.

"NO, Bhabhi It's too boring now" she took a pause before speaking again "Dadu, I want to celebrate my birthday in our resort in Jaipur. " she said with curiosity.

" Rakshita?.....You know na ~" ma said with a sudden objection.

"Dadu, please since bhai went abroad, you all never went there nor did you let me go there, but now I really want to go there with bhai and all of you." I sweat slightly when she demands to go there.

"Rakshita.. " this time maa's voice was a little louder .

"Bhai, dadu please This is my last birthday wish, after this I will never ask for anything from you guys." everyone Becomes silent on her words.

I looked at her face and there was a urge in her eyes to go there. I don't want to spoil her birthday because of me. If she really wants to go there then..

"Raksh..!?? " before maa could complete her sentence I cut her off

" Maa it's okay , agar yeh jana chathe hai tho ham chlega"
(If she wants to go then, fine)

"Lekin siddh!?? "

"We're going there, it's final " I said and a sudden wide smile appears on rakshita lips.

"Thank you so much, bhai. You're are the world best brother " she jumped with excitement and happiness.

Although Everyone had smiles on their faces outwardly, but I could see that fear in their eyes.

"Can I invite some of my friends too, brother? Because it's my birthday and there's less fun without friends." I nodded when she asked.

" Yayy!! Okey then I'm going in my room to invite my friends " She went towards her room after saying her last words.

" Bhaii !? Are you okey with that, i-i mean " parth asked.

"Why? Why wouldn't I be?. she wants to go there and she's happy..." I replied