3.

Greenish big eyes, the hair is a blue mixed with a kind of pink, but wavy. Really pale skin and skinny body. I don't think I'm fully human... Humans don't have long and fluffy ears, it looks more of a rabbit, but just the ears, nothing else. I don't recognize myself but, thats how I look like, at least is what this mirror tells me.

— What a good scent...— I think and realize how hungry I am. Alex said that they'd be in that room, I can't resist but going there.

.

—Oh, You decided to come. Come here little girl, you must be hungry.— Alex says, pointing at a empty chair.

— Let me introduce you to the others!— Hana says, smiling widely. — This is Alexey.— pointing at a tall guy.

— Hello — He waves at me.

— And this boy sitting beside me is Hatsu.— Hanna affirms, Hatsu waves at me.
They just return to eat normally, I think I'm going to eat too. Now that I've realized how hungry I was, the food tastes even better.

.

Now that I know their names, I started paying more attention to them.

(I'll add illustrations of them, wip)

Alex is a tall woman, with white hair and skin, she has a long and pin straight hair and purple eyes, she has long and pointy ears, like an elf.
  Hana is a short and chubby girl, her eyes are
colored in a mesmerizing gold, she also has short hair colored in a copper kind of color, like her skin, but darker. Like me, she has a fluffy ears above her head, but round.
Alexey is a tall black man, his hair is long and red, in loccs. His eyes are a clear blue. His ears are just like Alex's.
Hatsu is my height, he has a grey hair, with big red eyes, his ears are just like mine and Hana's.
All of them are really beautiful, in different ways... I'm glad I can have this meal.