spa day

Sun wakes up a few hours later to Moon, calling him desperately. "Moon? What's wrong?" Sun picks up the phone, confused as to why he's in Roxanne Wolf's room.

"You've been missing for an hour! WHERE ARE YOU!" Moon yells into the phone with worry. Sun flinches from the loud sound. "I'm in Roxanne Wolf's room. How did I get here?" Sun mutters the end to himself but loud enough for Moon to hear.

"That new dimensional traveler kidnapped you." Moon explains worry dripping in his voice.

"Moon, I'm okay, Moon. I'm in Roxanne's room in Rockstar Road." Sun gets up from the couch, taking off the blanket and folding it neatly on the couch. "I'll meet you back at the daycare. Again, I'm okay." Sun reassures Moon before exiting the room and hanging up.

Roxy walks into the room with cleaning supplies and fresh paint. "Oh, you're awake." Roxy smiles, "I was thinking we could get to know each other so you aren't as afraid by having a spa day."

"O-oh... I told Moon I was heading back." Sun stutters afraid of what will happen if he annoys Roxy. "I need to go back." Sun fumbles with his hands.

"No need, you'll be having a spa day. I'm making sure of it." Roxy grabs Sun and drags him to Roxanne's salon.

"You did what!" Sun yells as Roxy drags him.

"I gave him a note telling him that you're getting a spa day." Roxy says, walking to Glamrock's beauty salon.

After getting to Glamrock's beauty salon, Roxy walks to a spa chair and puts Sun on a chair, making him sit down. "Relax, and I'll do the rest." Roxy instructs.

Sun hides his fear with a smile and tries to stop trembling. "Okay. I can do that." Sun says as if to convince himself more than anything.

"Good." Roxy grabs a rag and pours some cleaning fluid on it. Roxy gently takes Sun's hand as if his hand is a piece of glass. It's honestly a nice feeling.

Sun relaxes further when he feels Roxy gently press the rag to his hand and clean off the dust and glue. Roxy rubs circles into Sun's hand. Once the glue and dust are cleaned off Sun's hand, he sees the bright yellow and silver color.

"Thank you." Sun's voice is soft with joy. Roxy silently starts on Sun's arm, rubs the glue, paints, and handprints, and dusts off. Sun shakily sighs, making Roxy look up, "Do you want me to continue?" Roxy asks, stopping until Sun answers. "Yes, please." Sun closes his eyes and lets himself relax.

Roxy continues to clean Sun off, every minute Sun relaxes further and trusts Roxy a tad more. Roxy finishes with Sun's arms and hands. "Do I have permission to touch your core?" Roxy nods towards his core body.

'She asks permission?' Sun smiles and nods, happy to let her continue. Roxy reaches over and starts to rub circles into Sun's core to get rid of the paint and handprints. again, as if he's a piece of glass. "You needed this, huh Kitty." Roxy comments. "You happy I took you here?" Roxy smirks knowingly.

"Mabey." Sun pouts, turning his head away in a child-like manner. This earns a giggle from Roxy. "You are cuter than my Sun. In almost every way." Roxy spins Sun around so she can reach his back.

"Oh, Sun." Roxy's voice drops in sadness. "The kids did a number on you. Handprints and dents are covering your back and back loop." She says, being more careful than before due to how hurt Sun's back is.

"I didn't realize." Sun thinks aloud, Sun starts to think about why he hurts so much. 'Eclipse, Bloodmoon, The Creator, the random Tail plushy we need to take care of. Why do I have to face this? Why can't I get rid of my memories like Moon? All I did was cause problems.' Sun thinks losing himself in his thoughts.

The wolf meets the sunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें