knock knock who's there

The following morning I woke up to see Sienna already awake and on her phone.

"Morning sleepy bones." She said.

"Morning." I said stretching in my bed and picking my phone up off the bedside table.

"You took a photo of me while I was asleep!" I said looking at the photo Sienna had messaged me.

"You looked cute and peaceful." She said laughing.

"You're so annoying." I said.

"I know." Said sienna smiling at me.

We lay there in the bed in our phones going through our social media and occasionally showing each other tiktoks for the next half an hour or so before I realised the time and decided we should probably get up. It was 10:30. It was a Sunday so she didn't have to work which was nice too.

We got out of the bed and moved to the couch because we were still not completely alive and Sienna went to the kitchen before taking 2 mugs out of the cupboard. Each mug had our initial on it. Mine had a 'Y/I' on it and Sienna's had an 'S' on it. She started to prepare our normal morning cups of coffee.

"Y/n what are you planning on doing today?" Sienna said.

"Umm- I don't know yet why?" I asked.

"I need to go to the mall and get Harry a present for his birthday and was wondering if you could come with me." She said.
(Harry was Sienna's boyfriend by the way.)

"Yeah sure! How does 2:45 work?" I said.

"Yep that works for me." She said.

"Cool! We can do that later then. What do you wanna watch?" I said turning the TV on. Sienna came over to the couch and handed me my cup of coffee before sitting down in her spot on the couch.

"I don't mind, you're choice." She said.

I hit the netflix button and pulled up 'Emily in paris' on the screen. We watched it separately the first time but once we found out we both loved it. It had kind of become our thing.
I pressed the continue watching button and it resumed from where we last left off.

We sat there drinking our coffee and watching the TV when I heard a knock at my door.

"You expecting anyone or any packages?" Sienna asked.

"Nope......" I said standing up and walking over to my door in my PJ's holding a cup of coffee in one hand.
I opened the door and to my suprise it was Steve and Bucky.

"Hi! Can we come in?" Asked Steve as he and Bucky judged my PJ's.

"Yeah sure!" I said still adjusting to the fact that I never told them where I lived but they were here. To be fair I'm sure the avengers have some sort of device that could tell you that information just from my face or name.
"Pause the TV!" I yelled over towards Sienna before letting them inside my apartment.

Both Steve and Bucky entered and glanced around taking in the sights. They're glance landed on Sienna who was still sat on the couch drinking her coffee.

"Hello again." Said Steve smiling at Sienna.
"Sienna wasn't it?" He said.

"Yup." Said Sienna.

"What made you stop by?" I said bringing the conversation back to me because I could tell Sienna felt very awkward not knowing what to say.

"Just wanted to say hi to my sister who I haven't seen in a bunch of years and check out her house." Said Steve.

"Cute pyjamas by the way." Said Bucky staring at me and smiling.