Part 2

"Ummmphhh...." the sound of Mother Monroe's broken and muffled moan whipped throughout the park galvanizing her family into action.

"Mom!!!" cried Johnathon.

"Mother!!!!!" shrieked Justicè.

"Honey!?!?!?!" inquired Father Monroe as they rushed to her side.

"Great Googly Moogly!!!" cried Calvin.

"Not again!!!!" wailed his mother as they too ran to where Mark had taken out Mother Monroe.

Father Monroe was the first to reach her just as Mark was rolling off Mother Monroe. He kneeled by her side his hands hovering over her body wanting to touch her but afraid of causing more pain; "Honey... Honey are you okay?" said Father Monroe fearfully although her eyes were open Mother Monroe was not responding. "Honey... Honey say something? Do you hurt anywhere?" asked Father Monroe.

"Mom..." whispered Johnathon.

"Mommie" whimpered Justicè.

Mother Monroe still didn't respond.

Father Monroe bent his head to her chest in an effort to hear if her heart was beating but was unable to hear anything over the yelling.

"Oyyyyyy!!!! LLLLLAAADDDYYYY You dead!!!!????"

It was at that time that Calvin and Mrs. H'onker slowed from their mad dash to reach them coming to a slow jog and stop by a still yelling loudly and insensitively Mark.

"OOOOOOYYYYYYY LLLLAAAADDDYYYY YO-- "

SMACCK!!!

"OWWW!!! WHATTCHA DO THAT FORRR MRS. H'ONKER!!!" cried Mark.

"STOP YOUR CRYING BOY CAN'T YOU SEE THE WOMAN MIGHT BE HURT AND HER FAMILY IS WORRIED. YOU DON'T ASK INSENSITIVE QUESTIONS LIKE THAT WHATS' WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" yelled Mrs. H'onker.

While Calvin's Mom yelled at Mark for being insensitive Calvin was quietly absorbing his surroundings. The lady was still on her back on the ground. A man who must be her husband had his ear to her chest. Two young kids a boy and a girl on their knees watched her and crying for her to say something... to do something. All Calvin could think of was if she were dead, they were in some deep sh---'

Mrs. H'onker's hand moved catching Calvin unawares on the back of his head.

SMACK!!!

"Calvin, I taught you better than that" yelled Mrs. H'onker "Did not I!?!?" questioned Mrs. H'onker.

"Yes, mam you did" Calvin responded tearfully on an exhale of breath trying bravely not to cry and resisting the urge to rub the back of his head.

Mark felt no such inclination and rubbed the back of his head vigorously in an attempt to get the stinging from Mrs. H'onker's slap to go away. The two boys shared a look of mutual understanding of misery.

"Breathe honey breathe" encouraged Father Monroe.

"Please Mom please..." tearfully begged Johnathon and Justicè.

"Ohhhhmmmmm.... watzzz going on...???" came Mother Monroe's voice as she blinked her eyes several times. "Hey, hey, hey what's all this!!!!" cried Mother Monroe while Father Monroe, Johnathon and Justicè crowded around hugging and laughing; ecstatic that she was finally talking and moving again.