chapter 1

________________________

3RD PERSON POV

_______________________

It was a pretty normal day for the MSBY team, they were doing there normal practice. It was around 1pm when Meian called over his team, discussing what they'll be doing next.

- Alright, coach said we'll be doing some 2v2 s soon. He'll let us know about the teams in 10 minutes, so just get ready - he said calmly, putting down his water bottle.

-

- Hey Omi! Did anyone ever tell ya 'yer have a pretty face? -

Atsumu Miya snickered as he looked at his teammate. It was normal for Atsumu to say things like that, it was basically his whole personality, he'd always mess around and "flirt" with his teammates. Kiyoomi Sakusa wasn't an exception.

- Miya, stop saying stuff like that. - Kiyoomi glared at the blonde, his annoyance already showing. Sakusa had taken off his mask some time ago and Atsumu couldn't help but to tease him a bit.

- Right right, 'm just sayin' the truth! - Atsumu chuckled slightly and went back to practising, the black-haired spiker staring at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

-

- Omi-kun! - Atsumu shouted as he tossed the ball perfectly into Sakusa's reach. Kiyoomi spiked the ball so hard, Hinata coulndn't receive it. The ball bounced off the floor and rolled over to the other end of the court. Kiyoomi stood up straight as he looked at Hinata, who was smiling.

- Wow Omi-san! What kind of force was that?! I couldn't receive it..! - the small tangerine chuckled.

- OMI-OMI! - Atsumu had to be there. The fake blonde raised both his hands as he ran up to Kiyoomi, signalling he wanted a high five. Sakusa just glared at his teammate like he was insane. Everyone knew about Sakusa's mysphobia, he didn't like anyone touching him.

- Miya. - Kiyoomi stared at Atsumu, giving him the "death glare" he always gave everyone. The blonde setter just giggled and lowered his arms.

- Alright Omi, i was just seein' yer reaction..! - and with that, 'Tsumu just turned around and walked up to Bokuto and Hinata, congratulating them on their play. Sakusa was left their alone as he glanced over at Atsumu. He couldn't shake off that feeling..'would it really be that bad if I had given Miya that high five?'..'WHAT! YES! I couldnt never touch him, what was I thinking...' Kiyoomi sighed and shook his head, going back to practice.

-

- Omi! WATCH OUT! -
And with that, Kiyoomi landed on the floor as a volleyball spiked by Bokuto hit him in the face.

- FUCK.. - Sakusa hissed as he held his bleeding nose. His vision was blurry and his head laid low. Atsumu, Bokuto, Hinata came rushing over. Barnes and Inunaki also came rushing over when they heard the commotion. They all kept a safe distance as they stared down at Kiyoomi who was holding his head as blood rushed down his face. Bokuto started apologising (more like crying) while Hinata comforted him.

- It's alright Bokut-..ah, shiit..- Kiyoomi groaned when he suddenly felt a strong arm helping him up. Everyone stared at Atsumu who dared to touch Sakusa. Kiyoomi accepted the help he was getting and stood up. Once he did, he immediately noticed he was holding onto Atsumu and let go.