Game Day Part 1

Klaus's POV

When we got home, the only thing that I had in my head was Caroline admitting that she likes me and Stefan saying that he wanted us to be together or that he was in 'Team Klaroline' like he said.

I went to the studio and I started to drawing the face of the only girl that I love, Caroline Forbes. Then I heard a knock on the door, it was Kol.

"I have some news..." Kol said

"What is it now?" I asked him a little annoyed

"We are going this afternoon to the Salvatore's mansion to have a Game Day, like Bonnie says" he said smiling, I still can't believe that he is with Bonnie Bennett.

"That seams a good idea, I'm in..." I said with a smile in my face because I had another chance to see Caroline.

A few houres later...

We came into the Salvatore's mansion and Bonnie came right to the door and kissed Kol like we were not there, then she realized what was happening and blush, she invited us in.'

"Now that they are here can we start to play?" Enzo asked a little annoyed

"Yes! Let's play truth or dare, but first Bekah can you compel us to say the truth and Kol can you compel her to tell the truth to...?" Caroline asked Kol making puppy eyes, I guess she learn that with me.

"Of course" Kold said. After Kol compelled Rebekah and she compelled us we all seat, I and Enzo seat next to Caroline, Bonnie and Kol seat next to each other cuddling, Elijah seat in an armchair and Stefan and Rebekah seating in the sofa just looking at each other and whispering to each other's ear.

"Okay Bonnie you start because you were the one with the idea of Game Day..." Stefan said

"Okay. Enzo truth or dare?" Bonnie asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to take your clothes and stay in boxers and running around the house saying Bonnie Bennet is awesome" Bon said with a smile on her face and everyone just laughed, God I love see Caroline laughing.

"Fine" He said pissed off. He did what Bonnie told him and Caroline recorded in her phone, after 5 minutes he stopped and with was Enzo's turn.

"Blondie, truth or dare?" Enzo asked

"Truth..."

"Who was you first?" Enzo asked Caroline curious

"Damon Salvatore." She said with her eyes with sadness, but she tried to hide it.

"What?!" I and my sibling asked confused

"You dated Damon?" I asked

"I didn't dated Damon per say" She told me

"So...?" I wanted to know, I was with so much jelousy, I know I shouldn't be because they are now just friends but just thinking about her with somebody else makes me like this...

Caroline's POV

"So...?" OMG I can't believe that Klaus is asking me about Damon and because of the compulsion all I can say is the truth

"Hecompelledmetohavesexwithhim" I said very fast so anyone couldn't hear.

"What?"

"He compelled me to have sex with him, okay?" I said tired because I couldn't hided

"He did what?" Klaus said with anger all over his face and added "I am going to kill Damon Salvatore."

"If you kill him I will never talk to you again." I said and added "Yes, when I found out I hated him, but along the time he become my friend and he is now a better person thanks to Elena. Everyone deserves another chance. Please don't do anything, for me..." I said and then put puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, just because of you."

"What about another game?" Bonnie tried to light up the mood

"What about bullshit?" I asked

"What is that?" Bekah asked me

"Well, you said 3 thing about yourself, and then 1 of the 3 is a lie and the others need to know what is bullshit, and the others that didn't find out or weren't the first finding out drink... But first we need to be over the compulsion."

We all were compelled by Bekah for being over the first compulsion and Kol did the same to his sis.

"Okay you start Care" Bonnie told me.

"1) My favorite type of Blood is B+ ; 2) I turned in car accident ; 3) I kissed a girl"

"Bullshit on 2)" Stef told me right away.

"Right, everyone drink"

"You kissed a girl?" Kol asked me surpised.

"Yeah, I was playing truth or dare so..."

"I thought it was a car accident who turned you, love" Klaus told me

"No, I was in a car accident, but I survive and went to the hospital, then Katherine smother me with a pillows and said 'Game on'." I told him, he was becoming angry again so I hold his hand and when he realized he smiled to me.

"Okay, I guess I go next" said Enzo

"In the 50's I was a prisoner, Damon Salvatore was my best friend and I met Caroline in the Salvatore's boarding house."

"Bullshit on the last one, we met one the laboratory of Wes."

"Right" Enzo said smirking at me and added "Remember what I said to you when we met?"

"Of course" I said smiling and added "You said 'Damon told me you can be a little judgy but then he also said you hada thing for accents'."

"Oh really? You had a thing for accents?" Klaus said smirking at me.

"No. I have a thing for hibrids..." I said smilling at him. OMG I am flirting with Klaus.

"I guess it's my turn" Bekah told us

"I don't like to see Kol and Bonnie together , I am in love with Stef and I like Caroline"

"Bull on the first" Stef said

"Right hun. The rest of you drink"

4