💚21-The End 💜

... The End ...

... Office ...

~~~ Some Month Later ~~~

'You destroy me the way you promised me three years ago Mr Jeon Dae-Woo.' Yuri said calmly while press his both lip and blinked her eyes to controlled her tears.

'I apologized to your wife, Seo didn't  even talking to me for three years yet you are destroying my every assets.' She said finally her stubborn tears fall which she wiped hurriedly.

Dae chuckled and shrugged shoulder a causual pout adoring on his lip she sighed heavily.

'My father in law too didn't talk to my baby nicely for mhm maybe 5 years am I right mother in law and it's all cause of your manipulation.' Dae mumbled while counting years on his all fingers cutely she bite her lip and nod head in embarassed.

'Can't you just stop the auction. I really work hard for my resturant.' She said desperately he made O shape mouth with slightest nod.

'Sorry I can't help cause you took alot time to asked apology to my baby bun. I gave you two years but you asked his forgiveness yesterday almost 3 years later.

My mother taught me to be a man of words and learn moral from my dad.

So, now I can't back away from what I promise 3 years ago mother in law.' He said sweetly she blink her teary eyes.

'I gave you enough time to know your mistakes, to correct it and made with them.

Still you showed me attitude, arrogant and ego which I hate the most cause

I Jeon Dae-Woo don't bears someone's bitxhy attitude cause I've to handle my anger issue and attitude too.

Dae whine and lean back on the chair and suddenly come forward when he remember something.

'You know my uncle don't like to even speak people like you nor he likes to forget easily. (Suga)

And i'm very grateful he thought me this, cause my parents are so softy u know always forget everything like they didn't do anything and happen nothing. But not in my dictionary Mrs Park.

Evil should get his punishment then, other will think consequence before doing some kind of sin and wrong to the innocent people.

Kindly leave otherwise I'll do the worst Mrs Park.'

Dae mumbled caressing nose bridge to control his anger she nods slowly.

'I will forgive you when you feel guilty from bottom of your heart and repent for your wrong doings heatily.' Dae mumbled blankly.

'I can't help my gen instincts either.' He sulked and hide his face with his palm irritatedly.

'Just go away!' He shouted in anger.

(If she cried more for sometime he would absolutely forgive her that's way he asked her to leave instantly.)

'Hey stupid! Oh what a surprised you are here too Mrs Park.' Dae and Yuri snap head towards door widen eyes.

'Oh mom! What are you doing here?' Dae asked nervously and sign her to get out who nod avoiding gaze to tae.

'Oh God please help me!' Dae thought cause he don't want to caught or else his parents will scold him and maybe do the worst to him.