1

Hey, My Name is Amy Summers.
My Family is Friends with the Hollands but let me tell you first more about our past.

When I wasn't born My Mum and Nikki were Best friends.
They did everything together! One day they became pregnant at the same time and decided to grow them up together.
These kids were Me and Harry Holland. Harry is my best friend since were born, we grew up together.
He has 3 more Brothers 1.Sam, Sam also was born when Harry was born, because they're Twins Nikki and my mum tried to make all of us Three Friends but Somehow Sam was always by his own and Harry and I were just getting along with each other. 2. Paddy (short for Patrick) He's the youngest we also get along but not as much as Harry and I do.
And now there is one more left.. Tom. Tom Is the oldest but we definitely do not get along. And always Fight.

Even though he knows We hate each other he / we set some Rules.
That means that we set all rules except for one specific.

The Rules:

Rule 1: Only your best friend will know your birthday wish.
Rule 2: Never share our secrets with others.
Rule 3: If you can't tell your best friend about something you're doing, you probably shouldn't do it.
Rule 4: No matter how angry you are with your best friend, you must forgive him if he gives you a twix.
Rule 5: Best friends must tell each other if there is something in their teeth or on their face.
Rule 6: If a friend is sick/moody, the other is responsible for bringing supplies to make them feel better.
Rule 7: If your bestie needs you there, you must be there for your bestie.
Rule 8: Always be happy with your bestie's successes.
Rule 9: Terrible decisions are not allowed to be discussed.
Rule 10: If you see something awesome, show it to your best friend.

And after time when Harry noticed that Tom was getting from time to time Hotter he decided to Add another rule.

Ruler 11: Tom is not allowed to date.

And he took that Rule really serious.

Right now I am in front of our Summer House in Pentle Bay.
Every Summer we get here and spent the whole Holidays together.

The Hollands are already there and they're waiting for us.

In the car of the Summers:

,,Mummmm when are we there??" I asked bored. ,,In any minute sweetheart. Are you excited to see Harry again?"
We and the Holland were always Neighbours but one day we needed to move out because of dad's job and we could only see each other in the Holidays. But Harry and I always Chatted and met up together.

,,Yeah, totally mummy" she smiled at me, she loves it when I call her that. She told me it reminds her of the old days when I was really young.

_______________________

,,we're there!" My dad yells happy.

I sprinted out of the car and immediately hugged Harry. I've missed him so much!

,,Hey Amy!"

,,Hey Harry!"

,,I've missed you a lot."

,,I didn't missed you." I said while smirking and giggling. ,, Ha Ha yeah I know that you missed me sweetheart"

We then hugged tightly, then we let go and I see Tom.. omg did he become Hot...? No!! Omg Amy what are you saying?! And Remember Rule Nr. 11...

He came near me and then rubbed my head like I am a dog. I immediately pushed his Hand of and then said ,,Also nice to see you again Tom" he then grinned and made his way over to my parents.