I groan as she sucks harder and her moans are now ruffled by my cock.

Her speed increased and I throw my head back in pleasure.

___

Suddenly her blonde hair is now wavy and a light brown.
Her eyes that look up at me turn into the ocean's color and her lips become fuller.

In my head Annellyse was sucking my dick.
She was the one to give me pleasure.

I snap out of reality when my cum hits Becky filling her mouth.

She looks up at me as cum was spilling out of her mouth.
My cum.

I just came thinking about Annellyse.

❗️Done with the smut
(Tell me if you are uncomfortable of reafing this and i'll stop)
______________________________

❗️Done with the smut(Tell me if you are uncomfortable of reafing this and i'll stop)______________________________

I was highlighting my notes from class as music was playing in my room.

After the project I went back home and made lunch for me and Cierra.

We talked, watched a movie and now she went out with Alessandro for a walk.

As soon as I finished my homework and everything for college I head to the kitchen craving something sweet.

Baking and cooking were my comfort. Everytime I was having negative thoughts I would prepare something otherwise they would cloud my head.

I take my notebook where I had all my recipes and decide on making cinnamon rolls.

Grabbing my ingredients I follow the instructions that I wrote.
____

My mind wanders around stopping when his presence filled my mind.

Stop Annellyse.

He makes me so mad. And let me tell you only a few people can make me mad.

One second he is caring and funny and then his whole mood changes becoming grumpy and cocky. He's so arrogant. I wish I could just ignore him all the time but that was hard cause he was Alessandro's best friend.

I was almost ready with the cinnamon rolls when my phone ringed.
I grabbed it in a hurry when I saw who was calling me.

-Carmen!
I say happy that she called me.

-Anne! We miss you.

My aunt Carmen says.

Carmen was more like a sister to me. She was a bit younger than my mama and she would always encourage me to "live my life".

She's so funny and extroverted. She has a daughter of 4 year old named Aria. Everytime she would work late or she didn't feel well, I would babysit Aria.

She was a mini me. She loved Disney, her favorite food was pasta and she was obsessed with chocolate. Just like me.

-Aria talks about your food all the time you know. I could take her to McDonald's and she would still want your chocolate pancakes.

I laugh remembering she would always ask me to make them for her.

-I miss you guys too. How about you give me a visit when you're close by.
I say.

-Of course baby, well Bryce actually has some business around there tomorrow and maybe we can visit you.
Carmen says.

Bryce,her husband was working so hard, fortunately they moved from Spain to America and now he doesn't have that same messed up work program.

-Sounds perfect! Tell Aria I will make a surprise for her.
I mention ,already thinking about her gift.

-Okay Anne I love you take care amor!
translation:(love)

-I love you too ! Take care tía!
translation:(aunt)

I hang up the phone and put the cinnamon rolls into the oven.

I make my way to my bed and wait for them to bake while I read my book.

I try to concentrate. I swear I try. But everytime i'm trying to do something my mind seems to go to Ares.

I have never felt this before.
It was the same feeling after I read a book and my mind couldn't stop thinking about it for days.

I had to remind me he was just a boy. A boy that at the end of the day I was just another distraction for him.

I hated this.
I hated the way he made me feel.
I feel like i don't have any control of my feelings and i hate not having control of myself.

My eye lids slowly closed as the grip on my book weakened.
Everything went quiet and before I knew it, I fell asleep.
__________________________________

Two chapters in this short period of time? Im baaaack

Im baaaack.
I bet you guys missed meee🤭.
(Missed you too)

This was the first REAL smut i have ever written.I know it's bad but I'll slowly learn, dont worry.

What do you think about the book? Please tell me if you guys want me to add something or if you think i should change something.

Thank you again for all the support . Your comments make me update so don't forget to leave them.

See you next chapterrrr.

Love,
Cass🤍