𝟎𝟏

Annellyse

__________
"Do I really have to do this?"

My alarm goes off. I wake up and spend some time on my phone. I guess Im not a morning person.

I head to my bathroom and take a look in the mirror. I look ridiculous. My hair is messy, my mascara is smudged, I need to take a shower.

Deciding I can't present myself like this in the first day of college Im gonna do an everything shower.
The hot water hits my skin and I dont't even flinch.I love hot showers. I don't get people that take cold showers.

Anyway, I get out of my bathroom and wrap a towel around my body starting my morning routine.
>
I finally feel like a normal person after my skincare,so I decide I should grab some clothes.

In our college we have this stupid rule where we need to wear black and white on our first day.

I choose a pair of leather black shorts that imitate a skirt and wear them with a simple thin and white shirt.

I put on my jewelry. Some gold hoops,my rings, a cute swan necklace and my usual pandora bracelets.

>>
I think that my kinda curly hair does not go with my outfit so I decide to straighten it.

It took me sometime to finish but after seeing my pin straight hair , I consider this was the best decision.

Putting on some lipbalm I think that is time for makeup. I don't usually wear a lot,but it depends on my mood.

I apply mascara and make my eyelashes look super long ,then I move to my lip products. Im gonna use a lip tint and some gloss.

I grab my favourite arab perfume and spray half of the bottle. I have an obsession.

I look one more time in the mirror attached to my vanity then run to the kitchen.

By the counter I see a grumpy Cierra.

-Morning sunshine! I greet sarcastically
-Fuck college. She responds and I start laughing.
-Oh, shut up. It's gonna be fun. I say trying to lift her mood.

Ci has been my best friend since I was born. She's like my soulmate. Im sure that if I won't get married by 30 I will definitely marry her.

We moved together when we were 18. Our parents knew eacother so they agreed.

My mama is latina and so is my papa. Cierra's parents are also from Spain so that made us very close.

-Give me some coffe, pleaseeee. I think I will die on this counter before I even start college. Ci tells me so I pour her some coffe. She has an addiction.
I can't judge her though Im no better.

We drink our coffe then I wait for her in the kitchen.
She had to finish her make up.

>>
Cierra leaving her room is what interrupts my instagram scrooling.

I look up at her and see that we are kinda matching. She's beautiful. She had always been.

No wonder why everyone tells us we are living proof that two pretty best friends do exist.

-Ready? I ask her and she nods.
-Of course. Im hoping we are going to find some hot guys on campus.

She's so dumb.

-Stop Ci. Told you Im not gonna let any guy near me this year. They're all stupid. I tell her and she gives me a disappointed look.

-You're no fun. Im sure there are lots of tall dudes that are gonna drool over you. She winks.