cover ,, sneak • peek

Living in a kingdom called Fanuminia, a big kingdom in the country, Spain. It was normal days in the 1600's, until a boy was walking alone in the streets, roaming around, finding coins to buy and spare for his sick mother.

Julien walks through the alleys, looking at rhe children laughing, talking and playing with together.
Julien stared at the happy kids with a mixture of sadness and jealousy.
But, he decided to go over it as he rubbed his hands over to hid dirty cloth that he wore everyday, since Julien and his mother was some homeless people.

As Julien finally decided to head back to his mother, he saw in the distance that she had started coughing.
Julien runs over to her mother then finally tried to help her by rubbing hid mom's back firmly, thinking it could be helpful.

"Mother?" Julien worriedly called out to her.
"Juli—" Julien's mother gasped as her cough continued roughly.
Then, Julien'd mother reached down towards to her pocket.
Julien finds himself get handed by three bronze coins by her mother.

"This is.." Julien's mother coughed again
"enough for a small meal.." Julien's mother said as she leaned her back towards to the small houses in the streets.
"O—Oh.. Alright."

..

Julien was exploring the massive, wide hallways in the majestic castle.
Wandering around and looking makes him get more fascinated from the pictures and treasures.

Suddenly, Julien bumped into a tall, a mixture of skinny and masculine man.
Julien was shocked and looked up to see who was it that he had bumped into.

"Who you may be?" The boy had a gentleman, little deep voice called out to Julien.
Julien looked and froze for a minute, looking towards to him as he almost had a nose bleed but luckily didn't.

"Oh that's a shame, you do not know me?" The boy said with a tone of disbelief towards Julien.
"Do I.. Know you?" Julien begins to sweat, nervous.

"I am covered with disbelief now towards you! I am Prince Arthur de Quezzola Milton! The Prince of this kingdom!" Arthur grunts as he poses awkwardly in front of Julien.

..

"Would you like to hold my hand, so you won't get scared?" Arthur said to Julien as Arthur continued to control the horse they rode.
Julien was on the edge of throwing up because of how fast the horse ran in the land.

"Julien?" Arthur called out awkwardly, looked behind his back, seeing Julien pale as heck.
"God's blood! Julien!" Arthur rushed his horse.

..

Royale Signature coming soon!

- Aidqnox <3

Hello! I would like to announce that ODJ, Our Dead Journey, will be discontinued. But, I will be passing the storyline over to my good friend, Exoorcist. I do not know what will happen of ODJ in the future but shes doing a remake of ODJ. I will do updates for ODJ in the future if it id clearly possible for me. Thank you for all of your support to ODJ. Please look forward to my new book, Royale Signature.

Royale Signature is a boy's love, historical fiction, romance book that I had been thinking a lot to write to. Please take note that this will not include nsfw contents. I hope you will enjoy this upcoming book I will be writing. It takes place in the 1600's so it makes sense to the teasers here.

Thank you!

- Aidqnox :)