Chapter - 14 🔞

LOVE YOU
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••

The four of them had dinner together with Yibo's usual drama. The couple learned from Zhan that Yibo's strange behavior was due to his pregnancy hormones. Yibo's behavior reminded them of Yibo who was the most mischievous child among them as a child.

After the meal, they sat together in the garden, and that's when Yibo remembered what Haikuan had said,

"Kuan....., when you came home, you insulted me for thinking I was someone else, who was that person tried to sneak into this house while I was away?"

Hearing what Yibo asked Haikuan, Zhan choked his saliva and began to cough violently.

Cheng patted him on the back and Haikuan gave him water.

Yibo looked at Zhan even as he moved his mouth to eat the chips.

Feeling Yibo's gaze on them, the trio turned to Yibo.

"Don't think too much, Bo. It's Zhan's assistant, she came to deliver his office file when Zhan was sick for a week and didn't go to the office." Hearing Cheng's words, Yibo stopped eating the chips in his hand and nodded at them giving a small smile. But Zhan and Haikuan didn't think that smile was sincere.

After talking for a while, Cheng and Haikuan said goodbye to the couple and left.

*
*
*

Zhan and Yibo reached the room and went to bed after getting fresh. Yibo, who was sitting on the bed and leaning on the headboard thinking about something, was suddenly startled when Zhan lifted his leg up on the pillow and massaged it.

"What is this"

"Both your legs are swollen, probably from traveling since this morning." Yibo didn't answer, instead looking at Zhan."Tell me, what do you want to ask? Don't keep them in mind." Zhan asked while massaging Yibo's leg without looking at his face.

"Did you really have a fever and be in bed for a week?"

"Hmm...."

"You alone, with no one to help you..." Yibo's eyes welled up.

"Hey, who said I was alone? " Zhan sat next to him and wiped his tears. "Gege, Kaun, Lam Uncle, and Xuama were with me." Yibo hugged him, "Yes... I didn't get any special treatment that I get whenever I have a fever, because my Kitten wasn't by my side." Yibo lifted his head while hugging him and kissed him on the lips.

"Sorry" he kissed again.

"What is this for?"

"Compensation"

"I liked this. If so, you will owe me a lot of compensation."

"I'm ready"

"Huh?"

Yibo pushed Zhan onto the bed and climbed onto his lap. Zhan wrapped his arms around his waist protectively.

"What do you want? I am willing to do anything to compensation" he said biting his lip.

"I don't need anything, just promise me that you will never leave me and stay with me like this forever"

"Hmm... Promise"

"Thank you dear...."

"Don't really have any other desires?...... I mean any compensation?" Biting his lips Yibo asked again.