Chapter - 10

LOVE YOU
[ZHANYI -WATTPAD]
•••••••••••

"All of you are disobedient. If you want this, come to my side instead of jumping here and there." Yibo said showing the carrot in his hand.

"If you don't come here, I'll give it to my bunnies to eat," Yibo pointed at his stomach and threatened the rabbits that hopping in front of him.

When he saw the rabbits going away without coming to play with him, he muttered, "I have no one to play with."

"Can you let me play with you?" Someone asked from behind him.

Yibo knows the owner of that voice. It was a figure deeply engraved in his heart.

He didn't have the courage to turn and look at the person's face, he was nervously clutching the carrot in his hand when he heard the sound of the person's footsteps approaching him. His heart started beating very fast. The person who came, sit next to him brushing his shoulder. Seeing the person who newly came, the bunnies who were hopping around came near the person .

"They're mean and everyone loves you," Yibo pouted.

"But....that person everyone loves only loves you" Zhan took Yibo's hand and intertwined his fingers with his.

"I'm not a good person"

"But the person I love is the owner of a good heart."

"You got it wrong, his heart turned to stone."

"Who said that? It is soft like cotton."

"He is the one who hurt you."

"If he is with me for the rest of my life, I won't mind the pain."

"Why do you love him so much?"

"Knowing that he loves me back ten times more than I love him."

"What if he hurts you and your....babies again?" Yibo's eyes began to well up.

"I'm sure he will never hurt me or our children. I clearly know nothing was intentional, it was the circumstances that made all these problems so bad." Zhan assured Yibo by gently tightening his fingers that were clasped together.

"So much faith in him?" Yibo looked at Zhan's face.

"More than my life." Zhan grabbed Yibo's cheek with his other hand and wiped away the tears with his thumb.

"Why do you love me so much?"

"I already said the answer" Zhan smiled.

"Can't you say it one more time?" Pouting.

"I'm ready to say it not once, but a thousand times," He hugged Yibo and whispered in his ear, "That this Kitten likes me more than I love him." He broke away from the hug and kissed Yibo's forehead.

"I don't want this to stop..."

"What?"

"I need you to keep hugging me don't stop it."

"So clingy..." Zhan hugged him tightly.

"Would you mind if I being clingy?"

" No, never....I love it"

But suddenly he felt a movement in his stomach and he broke away from Zhan's embrace.

Zhan didn't understand why Yibo acted like that, he looked at Yibo questioningly.