🐊🔍⭐️Thats all, That is all⭐️🔍🐊

AGES:
Mango: 24
Brash: 29

"I should move to a brand new city and teach myself how to die..." -Brand new city, Mitski

Morning arrived quickly, despite it being winter. The clouds stretched across the now grey sky for what seemed like miles. Inside the rooms of S.U.I.T headcourters, Brash was already awake, tiding up the room he was assigned to stay in. Brash liked the old building better, It was more...nostalgic. But at least the rooms were bigger. He was snapped out of his daydream as he heard a knock on his door. It was a familiar knock. One he heard a lot. A faint voice came from the outside, "Brash? Are you awake yet?"

Yep, it was definitely Mango. He rolled his eyes, he either forgot something, they had a mission, or in some rare occurrences, something was wrong. He walked over to the door, putting a hand on the doorknob and turning it, opening the door, "What...?"
"General Inspector said that he needs us, again. Says it's important? I don't know, I wasn't listening that well."
"Mango."
"Sorry," He let out a nervous snicker. "Ya wanna see what he wants or you wanna get fired?"
Brash rolled his eyes, "Let's just go."

The two walked through the almost empty halls of the building, the place was usually packed. But no one seemed to be out and about this early. Brash gently pushed Mango forward, "Go faster! Come on. We're gonna be late."
"I'm going as fast as I can, gosh."
"Doesn't look like it," He picked up the pace, leaving Mango a bit behind.
"Heeyyyy...! Wait up!"
"Not my fault you're so slow."
Mango grumbled a bit, starting to walk a bit faster to catch up with Brash. The two soon made it to the General Inspectors office. Brash opened the door and the two alligators made their way inside.

Brash spoke up, "You needed us?"
"Yes, actually. See, I have another thing you two need to...figure out."
The two boys looked up at the General Inspector with intent as he started his explanation.
"So, long story short, there's been a robbery. Again. Just at the bank up the road. I need you two to go down and see what the deal is and try to figure out who did it. Understood?"
The two gators nodded before leaving the Inspector's office.

(396 words!! Thanks for the support guys! I hope this turns out better than the other one. I got a good start so far 😛💖)