Bio

Name: Jayson Nova Black

AGE: 14, first book (3rd year)

BIRTHDAY: October 15th ,1977

PERSONALITY:

Jayson possesses a multifaceted personality that combines the best traits of both his parents, Sirius Black and Emma Rosier. With a keen intellect inherited from his mother and a mischievous streak reminiscent of his father, Jayson navigates the world with a unique blend of humility and confidence.

At his core, Jayson is a humble individual, never one to boast about his exceptional talents in dueling and Quidditch, despite his natural prowess in both. He approaches challenges with a quiet determination, preferring to let his actions speak louder than words. However, when provoked or faced with injustice, Jayson's humility gives way to a fierce, unyielding determination. He becomes fearless and unapologetically bold, standing up for what he believes in with unwavering conviction.

Much like his father, Jayson inherits a penchant for mischief and adventure. He finds joy in pulling off elaborate pranks and clever schemes, always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Yet, unlike the reckless abandon often associated with such antics, Jayson's pranks are calculated and precise, reflecting the strategic intelligence he inherits from his mother.

WAND:

The wand's core is a rare and potent substance, harvested from the heart of a Hungarian Horntail dragon, known for its ferocity and resilience

The wand's core is a rare and potent substance, harvested from the heart of a Hungarian Horntail dragon, known for its ferocity and resilience. This core imbues the wand with a fiery spirit and an unstoppable determination, echoing Jayson's own fearless nature and unwavering resolve.

The wood chosen for Jayson's wand is as dark and mysterious as the night itself. Carved from the heartwood of a black walnut tree, it possesses a rich, deep color that seems to absorb the very essence of darkness. This black wood symbolizes Jayson's connection to the shadows, his ability to navigate the depths of mystery and intrigue with ease.

The handle of the wand is where its true elegance shines through. Made from polished obsidian, it is smooth to the touch and exquisitely detailed with intricate etchings that seem to dance in the light. These elegant designs, reminiscent of ancient runes and symbols, represent Jayson's deep reverence for magic and his respect for tradition