He closed his eyes, willing himself to focus on the voices beyond the door. Sarah's voice, tinged with concern and warmth, reached out to him like a lifeline, anchoring him to the present moment amidst the chaos of his thoughts. But as he strained to listen, a sense of unease crept over him, a gnawing feeling deep in the pit of his stomach. Something wasn't right, he realized, a nagging suspicion taking hold as he pieced together the fragments of memory that flickered in the recesses of his mind. With a sudden clarity, he remembered the events that had led them here, the truths that had been hidden from him, obscured by lies and deception. And as the pieces fell into place, his heart sank with a sense of betrayal, a bitter taste filling his mouth as he grappled with the harsh reality of their situation. His body trembled with a mix of anger and despair, his mind racing with questions that demanded answers. How could he have been so blind, so oblivious to the truth that had been staring him in the face all along? 

With a heavy heart, Pierre pushed himself up from the bed, his limbs protesting with every movement as he made his way towards the door. He needed to confront Sarah, to confront the lies that had torn them apart, and to find the strength to face whatever secrets lay hidden in the darkness. Pierre's voice echoed through the room, laced with a mix of confusion and anger as he confronted Sarah and the four others who stood before him. His gaze flickered from one face to another, searching for answers in the depths of their eyes. Sarah stood before him, her expression tense as she met his gaze, her features drawn with worry and apprehension. Beside her, the tall man with charcoaled skin and green eyes watched Pierre with a guarded expression, his stance defensive as if bracing for a confrontation.

The Asian woman, tall and imposing, bore a scar that marred her features, a testament to the trials she had endured in this harsh world. Her eyes held a hint of sorrow, a silent plea for understanding as she stood silently beside the others. The blond man, his tanned skin and charcoal eyes betraying a sense of weariness, watched Pierre with a mixture of sympathy and regret, as if burdened by the weight of secrets that lay heavy upon his shoulders.

And then there was the teenager, with crimson eyes that burned with a fierce intensity, his chocolate brown hair tousled and unkempt. His bandaged shoulder spoke of past battles fought and wounds endured, a reminder of the dangers that lurked in the shadows. As Pierre took in the sight of them all, a sense of betrayal washed over him, mingling with the confusion and anger that churned within his chest. What secrets had they kept from him? What truths had been hidden behind closed doors, shielded from his prying eyes?

With a clenched jaw and a steely resolve, Pierre squared his shoulders, his gaze locking onto Sarah's as he demanded answers, his voice ringing out with determination. "What the hell is going on?" he repeated, his tone firm and unwavering as he awaited their response, ready to uncover the secrets that had been kept from him for far too long.

NO ONES POV

As Sarah attempted to speak, Pierre's emotions overwhelmed him, his sobs of anger and betrayal tearing through the silence of the room. His world shattered around him, the weight of Sarah's deception bearing down on him like a crushing weight. Feeling a gentle touch on his shoulder, Pierre looked up through tear-blurred eyes to see the teenager standing before him, his expression filled with compassion and understanding. Without a word, the teenager wrapped his arms around Pierre in a comforting embrace, offering solace in the midst of his turmoil.

As Pierre clung to the teenager, his body racked with sobs, the others in the room looked on in stunned silence, their own emotions raw and unspoken. The weight of their secrets hung heavy in the air, a palpable tension that threatened to suffocate them all. For long moments, they remained locked in their embrace, the only sound the ragged gasps of Pierre's breath as he struggled to regain control of his emotions. And as the tears began to subside, replaced by a hollow emptiness, Pierre felt a sense of numbness wash over him, leaving him feeling adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

 The teenager would unwrap himself an gave Pierre a reassuring smile. he said "its going to be alright. an that Sarah only hid the truth for her personal reasons for me, the others whom live in the house . This is our safe house" The teenagers voice was squeaky but reassuring. Pierre looked up at the teenager, his eyes still clouded with tears but now tinged with a glimmer of hope. The reassurance in the teenager's voice cut through the darkness that had enveloped him, offering a beacon of light in the midst of his despair. Pierre looked up at the teenager, his eyes still clouded with tears but now tinged with a glimmer of hope. The reassurance in the teenager's voice cut through the darkness that had enveloped him, offering a beacon of light in the midst of his despair.

With a heavy sigh, Pierre nodded, his voice hoarse as he spoke. "I understand," he said, the words carrying a weight of resignation and acceptance. "But that doesn't make it hurt any less." The teenager smiled warmly, a sense of understanding and compassion shining in his crimson eyes. "You're welcome," he replied gently. "We're all in this together, Pierre. Whatever you need, we're here for you."  Feeling a flicker of strength returning to him, Pierre pushed himself up from the ground, his movements shaky but determined. He cast a glance around the room, meeting the gazes of the others who stood nearby, their expressions a mix of concern and sympathy.

Drawing in a deep breath, Pierre squared his shoulders, his resolve hardening as he faced the challenges that lay ahead. With the support of his newfound companions, he knew that he would find the strength to confront whatever trials awaited him, to unravel the mysteries of his past and forge a path towards a brighter future.

And as he looked into the eyes of the teenager who had offered him comfort in his darkest hour, Pierre felt a glimmer of hope ignite within him, a spark of resilience that refused to be extinguished.