Toxic bf🙄

Okay so the first drama is gonna be about one of my friends!

(Btw this happened months ago)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So my friend R has a very messy(ish) love life. It all started about 2-3 years ago. 

(But first a little back story)

So she joined our school in 2021. After she joined her and me became friends js not as close as we are rn. She had her own friend P so she wasn't in my close friends group. So fast forward to 2023. We all started our session and like 2 months in she asked my friend (who was my bsf) to hang out with us. She said sure and we all became like bsfs. 

(End of backstory)

So R started dating this one guy (Let's call him Apple cause that's his nickname). Apple was kinda nice at first. And R was in love with him. They would hang out in school. Out of school. So me and P were happy for her. 

Any time we had our breaks the two of them would hang out in the school grounds while P and me would look at them out the window to make sure everything went smooth. And it did.

R would text me in snap and just be like 'Apple<33' or 'I love him sm' and sht. (P didn't have snap at that time) And before anyone knew it, Apple was being overly touch with R. Like touch her thighs or her boobs. And R being R let him. Cause she thought he was the 'one'. 

LIKE THE TWO WERE ALMOST CAUGHT MAKING OUT LITERALLY BESIDE THE SCHOOL BY R's GRANDMA!!!!

Apple even send her n*des and asked for some back. And ofc she send him (CAUSE SHE IS A DUMB BTCH!) 

She was so in love with him. While Apple was literally cheating on her.

Not once. Not twice. Not even thrice. But EIGHT TIMES. EIGHTS TIMES!!

Four times with his bsf. Two times with R's two friends. And the other 2 times with girls of his class!! And R WAS STILL WITH HIM. And at this point she was c*tting herself cause of him. And while all this she was still doing his homework. He would ask her to do his work and bro did it all. For a week straight!

He was so toxic. I wanted to choke him like frfr. Anyways i didn't. But like still.

So they dated for about 3 months. The first month was great. She texted me saying how much she loved him and shit. The second month. Not so great. They would fight and then make up again. And it was there when he started cheating. She knew about it but still kept on being in the relationship.

The third month was the worst. Crying and Us comforting her. Fights with Apple and all that shit.  But at last they broke up. And it wasn't even R that broke up with him. It was Apple.

That btch had the audacity to say R wasn't enough for him. I wanted to punch him so bad UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

After the break up R was still crying while Apple already had a new girl. 

But she's better now.

.

.

.

.

.

Lol that was the first one. Kinda sad(ish) But R's doing okay now. Apple also left our school (I think he failed in the finals). This was R's first bf? no 3rd. The ones before him lasted no less then 3 days so🤷‍♀️. And we weren't that much close.

Anyways stay tuned for more. I might do daily updates soon. And also spill if anything else happens. :)

                                                                                                                         -Kath😍