☆-Rain-

Characters: Ireland, Scotland and Britain.
This chapter was a request by dyslexic!! Enjoy the pure fluff x)
—————-

To Ireland, London is the void of gloominess, it always looked dull and colorless to him. Maybe he's being biased because of Britain but he'll be biased if he wants to. If he could, he wouldn't be here.

Keyword: if he could.

The sound of rain calmed his senses as it hit his umbrella, making a comforting sound that he focused on instead of his surroundings. Right until the familiar building came in sight and he sighed.

Walking in, he greeted the secretary by the desk and closed his umbrella, putting it inside a slot that had other employees' umbrellas.

"I'm here to see Britain." He announced as the secretary typed on the computer she had and nodded her head.

"He's in his office waiting you."

Thanking her, he walked over to the elevator and waited his ride, playing with the string of his file to pass time.

"Ireland! Lad, so good to see you!"

"Let's get it over with, ya know I don't want to be here." Ireland huffed as he pulled the chair and sat down, with Britain chuckling and promising him it won't take long.

It took two hours and a half.

Ireland was already losing his braincells the more time passed. His body was cracking every time he stretched, his hand reaching up his face and dragging it down. "Brit, for the love of- I can't understand anymore." He wants to call it a day and bury himself in his bed.

"Oh well, we are done anyway! I can rerun it over to you once you feel up for it. Thank you for coming today." Britain said as he closed the file and put it in his drawer. "You can leave-"

Ireland didn't need another minute in that chair, he'll burn it one day and get Britain to buy a more comfortable one.

"Where's my umbrella?" Ireland stared at the empty slots that he remembers putting his umbrella there then up at the secretary who looked apologetically at him.

"I..didn't pay attention to whoever took it, I'm sorry sir.."

Ireland took a deep breath and pinched his nose. "It's okay, lass." He sighed and looked outside, defeated that even if the rain wasn't too hard, he didn't want to walk under it and get slightly wet.

Ireland was taking fast steps with his hands above his head, trying to avoid getting himself too wet.

"Well well! Is that me mate Ireland?!"

Ireland turned his head to the voice that appeared next to him and saw the familiar blue flag standing by the entrance of a coffee shop. "Scott?!" Ireland's face brightened as he went to him and both shared a hug. "Grand to see ya! How ya getting on?"

Scotland tightened the hug with a hearty laugh then let go. "I'm good, laddie. What are ye doin' outside without an umbrella is a wonder!" Scotland asked as he dusted off Ireland's hair. "Ye good?"

"'I brang my umbrella with me! I swear! But some pox stole it." He rolled his eyes and then looked at his friend. "Why are ya in London?"

"Take a guess?" Scotland asked as he walked inside the coffee shop with him and Ireland followed with another eye roll.

"Same here. Made me sit on his uncomfortable chair for more than two hours! I will burn that chair I tell ya." Scotland laughed at his friend and waved for the waiter to come and they both ordered. "This day is dragging on and I'm already tired." Ireland grumbled with his cheek planted on the table. "The weather isn't helping."

"Well, look at the half filled glass. If it wasn't for Britain, I wouldn't have seen my favorite laddie. Add to that the fact my car broke on me." Scotland whispered the last part which made Ireland lift his head up.

"What?" Ireland laughed as he sat upright. "Ya okay? How long is it from here?"

"Just down the park!" Scotland smiled brightly as the waiter brought their orders and he opened the pack of sugar and poured it in his coffee. "I had a great walk and saw this empty shop then thought 'hmm, let me be their costumer!' And then ye came! I couldn't be happier."

Ireland blinked as he warmed his hands with his steaming mug. Scotland was a bright man, he has his scary side that he tends to hide unless it's necessary to show. But what makes Ireland admire his old friend is how bright he is to any inconveniences that occurred to him during his days. He always faces them with a hopeful smile and a bright mindset.

"Ya really see the rainbow at every corner no?" Ireland said with a smirk as Scotland blushed and swatted his hand in the air.

"Hey now, that's what dear mama taught me!" Scotland said proudly as he took his first sip of his coffee, smiling and waving at the barista, making an 'ok' sign with his hand.

Ireland smiled and tried his drink, his eyes widening at how good it tastes and mimicked Scotland's movement.

With the cafe being empty and the rain not stopping, only Scotland and Ireland occupied the place with their chattering and loud shared laughter. The barista put down two plates of cakes that had the familiar icing of two flags.

"The manager wanted to give you two something, we hope you enjoy it. It's on the house." The waiter left the two alone as it was quiet while both stared at the plates.

"Look he gave ye a grumpy face." Scotland said as he pointed at the said detail on Ireland's plate with a laugh.

"Oh come on!" Ireland blushed furiously. "I'm not that grumpy!"

"Aye, ye are."