Got A Collar On Your Neck

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・・

(This may seem fast paced as I had to make this as short as possible and a oneshot. Sorry about that.)

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Act 1

(Got A Collar On Your Neck)

As the maid styled his smooth, brown yet messy hair, Lucian yawned lightly whilst his gaze jumped between the soft colours along the room and engravings in the wall. "There you go, your highness." The woman said while placing his shiny crown on top of his fluffy hair.

The brunette crossed his legs and said, "Alright, Emma. You can go now." The prince rubbed his eyes as the woman bowed and strolled off. It's a little weird to say directly but royals always had makeup on, even the men and that is to simply hide any sort of acne scars or blemishes as they weren't as perfect as they would've liked but Lucian also liked dusting on highlighter and blush.

So, Emma, his personal maid or servant you could say. Although she was more like an assisting babysitter in some sort of way, the woman would both style his hair and apply his makeup. Currently she had just styled his hair though, for the sole reason that his acne scars had all healed.

Stretching his limbs before standing up and slipping his soft shoes on, he walked out of his room and adjusted his coat which resembled a suit straight out of a fantasy world with the golden shimmering design and bright colours contrasting to the light pinkish hue on his skin tone.

Stepping down the stairs and strolling down the halls before reaching the kitchen, he plopped down onto the soft, cushioned seat before asking the chef for breakfast as another servant organised the food and utensils in front of him as he dug in.

Eating with manners was a mandatory thing in the Windsor Castle or in any royal establishment as far as the brunette was aware so he made sure to not eat too fast or get even the slightest bit of cream on his face as he finished his sandwich which was worth more than a fancy buffet.

A glass of iced, fresh water was placed down immediately in front of him as he finished his meal before he drank the cold liquid whilst a few chunks of solid water fell into his mouth. Biting down onto the ice as the prince stood up, he politely bowed to the chefs and maids before making his leave.

Silently putting foot after foot back towards his room. Lucian shut the door behind him before going in and strolling over to the creamy white canvas. Pick up an average sized brush before wetting it in the gorgeously made flower pot which held a lot of clean liquid. It was custom made for the royal family.

As he flicked the brush against the edge of the pot to drip off the excess water, he dipped it in a white acrylic paint and covered the top part of the canvas with the damp brush. Letting his mind peacefully take control of his hands...

No worries, everything will be alright.

Washing the milky white colour off of the brush before rubbing it in a sheer blue shade. Dabbing it onto the canvas, the blue blending in with the white gave it a lighter colour. An angelic shade of blue was formed as the male resumed painting. A few more strokes and the brush was washed yet again.

As a few minutes went by, the brunette dabbed the a little bit of white on to make it appear as fluffy clouds, now he was using a palette knife to form realistic mountains. Making a few criss cross shaped mountains before giving some nice and shiny highlights, Lucian hums along to a soft and warm song which he heard while going abroad.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓖𝓸𝓽 𝓐 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓞𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴 | Submission for WP prom 🎉