Melissa: *smiles with a aura* mind not-

Darkrai: we're not dating Melissa...

Melissa: because-

Darkrai: I know... you told me... a lot...

Akeno: you're not dating...

Darkrai: no... we're not because of my reasons... (but that might change soon...eri might get two moms... I'm sure she'll be happy.)

Melissa: what was that meeting about?

Darkrai; changing the subject... whatever... it was just me giving them what information I know... which was a lot...
Melissa: great then we can't- gah!

Darkrai would flick Melissa forehead.

Darkrai: you still have classes...

Melissa: what about her!? *points to Akeno*

Akeno: I have a free period.

Melissa: *pout*

Darkrai: we'll spend time together later... and I'll introduce you to Akeno properly... and I want you both to behave... when that time comes... got it...

Girls: hai....

Darkrai: good... I got to help aizawa with stuff... so I'll be seeing you two.

He would walk away leaving them to themselves.

Melissa: listen... I know I've been...

Akeno:... protective of what's yours...

Melissa:... right... why don't we just get alone...? I see we both like him... so why not share...? Deal?

Akeno: you might be right... it's better to work together than against each other. Deal.

They would shake hands. Melissa and Akeno would talk why they head to Melissa next class. Darkrai would have a strange feeling.

Darkrai:....(weird... I don't feel in danger...) *shrugs*

He would finish what he's working on then leave to find Melissa to pick up eri. He would then encounter some unwanted people.

Darkrai:... what do you want...?

Darkrai would be face to face with the people who betrayed him.

Izumi: h-how-

Darkrai: Am I Alive... Simple... I wanted nothing more then to see you all fall...

Katsuki: like-

Darkrai: shut up mutt...

Katsuki: what did you call me?!

Darkrai: im not going to repeat myself...

Shoka: what happened-

Darkrai: why would you care what happened to me... after all...  a good bit of the scars I have are from you and that female dog... well... mentally I'll say... that's kinda the main reason why I can't let Melissa and Aleno have my heart...

Little did izuku know Akeno and Melissa were listening.

Darkrai: I don't want to be heart broken again... but I know they both love me truly.... But apart of me doesn't want to be hurt again... so do me a favor... and get out of my way... and stay out of my life...

Darkrai would then walk past them to see Melissa and Akeno. He would have a smile on his face and go him with them.

End of teaser

(There's going to be a second version to darkrai but this time with RWBY instead. This idea is by Abhi_Lupus  so I'll let him decide on the ship. I got an idea on how to start it. I hope you guess enjoy when that one comes out.)

Ship:(two)

Melissa(cresselia)

Melissa(cresselia)

Akeno