Starting Line

So you came to read more? Brilliant. So let's get this story moving forward shall we. Since the day Midnight had found me, I've been living with her. She fed me just like Momma did. Thinking of her still hurts. It was tough to grow and learn now. I feel like an outcast in society. I've honestly stopped using my quirk since then. its been 4 months and I have became scared of myself, my quirk. I been having to sleep with Midnight so I'd stop having nightmares. Something about her was just soothing.

I want to be like her. A hero but after my previous actions I find it hard to think that dream could be true. I'm scared of myself. I barely talk. I've changed. Maybe for the best. I wake up this morning on the bed next to Midnight. Her presence sooths my fears. Looking around the room there were tons of stuff. Like her Costumes, medals, trophies from regular events and more. Next to the double bed on either side was a drawer ontop was a lamp. Her phone rests next to it silver build.

I get up and head out the room, opening the wooden door and going downstairs into the kitchen. The kitchen was small only having room for a table and the kitchen appliances. I get out some bread and put it in the toaster. Getting out butter, a knife and plate alongside it. Watching as the toaster cooked the bread, reflecting on what has been happening.

Nemuri: someone's up early.

I look behind to see your Aunt had woken up. She was dressed in a robe and had a tired look. The toaster pops the newly made toast out. So I butter it with the knife and place it on the plate, handing it to Nemuri.

Nemuri: thank you.

I put more bread in the toaster and waited for the toaster to do its job. The room was silent. No words were said as i carry on reflecting on my past. Nemuri has been a great Aunt. She's been helping me study, raising me as if I were her own child. Technically now I am. I now know more than I had originally, luckily I did not need to know any of the basics. Hoever I've been inside and rarely went out. I was homeschool then Nemuri would go and stop villains come back and we eat and go to sleep. When she was gone I tried to find a hobby. Art.

Since I stop using my quirk because I am still scared of the power I have, I have not trained in combat. I needed something not related to my past life. So I chose art. It was peaceful in a way that closed off all my worries. I even drew some imaginary friends and Fang. Even if he is a construct of my quirk ill always remember him. Speaking of Fang, he is the one thing I'll always remember from my past life. As well as Momma. I am somewhat great at art. Better than I was before.

Nemuri decided to break the silence as my toast popped out and I buttered it. Grabbed a plate, plotted it on and sat down to eat. I was infront of her. She had just finished.

Nemuri: a friend of mine is coming over. Are you going to be okay with them here?

I nod. Its odd. We have not had anyone come over here. The only people who knew of my past life was her and some of her friends she said I could trust. I trust my Aunt of she can trust them. I finish up the food and take both plates, mine and the one in Nemuri's hand. I clean up.

Nemuri: You don't need to do that Y/n. I'll handle it.

So I stop midway and look at her. As if for confirmation she is sure. She nods and I put the cleaning stuff down and dry my hands. She takes my place.

Nemuri: go chill out. I'll sort this out.

So I turn away from her and the cleaning and walk back upstairs. To my room. Another thing besides art I have took a liking to is music. It was peace and pleasant however there was songs I did listen to. The sadder songs I liked. I felt I could relate to them. Now enter my room and its pretty bland. A painting I painted was hung up here and there. I had a closet and a display case that stored my....... suit.