Part 1!

You were at home on your phone and your mom yelled "Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" You sighed you're allways in trouble you went down the stairs and said "mom?" And she just started yelling and you couldn't understand anything she was saying. Exept one sentence that was "YOUR A CHILDISH MANIPLUTIVE BITCH! IF YOUR MAD YOU MAKE SURE EVEYBODY KNOWS!" And after all that she just said "GO TO YOUR ROOM." you went and just went to sleep. In your dream you were in a town?- the houses were bright and eveything was made out of this hard plastic. You heard a "hi!" Behind you and turned around to see someone with a rubix cube head? They said "I'll explain this cmon!" And grabbed your hand and began to run somewhere. You had no choice to come too. You felt eveything in here. Eventually would were infront of a large white building called the "info center" the rubix cube thing said "I'm rubix and you'll understand eveything in a minite!" And went in with you. There was signs but he pointed to a main one saying "you're in funpalace it's a place in the middle of heaven and earth. Random kids from across the world are transported here." And then you yelled "A-AM I DEAD!?-" while rubix replied with "God no! Take this button and you can wake up but wait before you press it let me explain more." And handed you the button. He grabbed a mirror and showed you your reflection you looked the same just way brighter. "Yeah colors are weird here. But also at the end of the month you will make a choice to stay here forever or not go here ever again." You can press the button now." Rubix said and you pressed the button.