Collar

Standing up while keeping Wriothesley in his arms, he smiled. "Of course. Let me get it for you while you prepare the tea." Neuvillette set Wriothesley down carefully near the table after stepping out of the bathroom.

Once Wriothesley was set down, he made an attempt to stand, but quickly realized it'd be a bad idea. Strong as his legs were, they would'nt carry him just yet.

It was a good thing Neuvillette seemed to have placed the tea set within reach in his foresight, and Wriothesley could easily move about preparing two cups for them without moving too much.

Two spoonfuls of sugar for him, none for Neuvillette. He barely let the teabag sit in his mate's cup before removing it, having long since learned that only the faintest hints of flavour were how Neuvillette preferred it.

Wandering over to the heap of clothes and picking Wriothesley vision up out of it. Bringing with him, the collar and leash he had told Wriothesley about. Handling the collar, it was thick black leather, lined with silk and adorned with large metal spikes.

Additionally, it had a silver tag with Wriothesley's name carved into one side. On the other, though, it read; 'If lost, return to Neuvillette.'

While walking over to retrieve these items, the dragon thought deeply about what the future could possibly hold for either of them. Dates, cuddling, dinners and sex he assumed were naturally on the agenda, but beyond that? Children, Grandchildren... Who knew.

Though, Neuvillette was definitely looking forward to marrying Wriothesley. In the human way. Locking their bond together in more ways than one, featuring a ring on a finger and the glowing blue scar that had come from Neuvillette's bite.

Bringing it to Wriothesley, he held the vision and collar out. "Here," Neuvillette spoke with a smile.

Looking up at him when he approached, Wriothesley grasped his visioned first, but his gaze was already stuck on the collar.

It looked... Precisely like something he could have picked out to wear. It wouldn't even look out of place if he wore it with his regular clothes.

He reached out to touch the tag, turning it around. As he read the inscription on the back, he snorted a laugh. "Let's hope I don't actually get lost with this on, hm? The story would be on the front page of the Steambird the very next morning."

He let go of the collar for a moment to cradle his vision against his chest, focusing on the healing power. The air grew a bit more chilly for a moment as faint ice crystals spread along his fingers.

The power shot through his body, instantly soothing the pain, and knitting together the bite mark until it was barely a dull ache anymore.

As Neuvillette handed over his mate's vision and watched as he healed himself, Neuvillette wondered how Wriothesley wasn't bothered by the cold or ice.

Having seen Wriothesley look over the collar and comment on it, he chuckled. "I wouldn't mind seeing you wear it all the time. If it was on the Steambird, I could simply ask them to remove it."

"...Get me another collar that's a little less obvious, and I'll gladly add it to my regular outfit. People would just assume it's a fashion statement." They could have one for private moments, and one that only served to remind Wriothesley of who he belonged to when they were apart. More visible to him than the mark.

Grasping Wriothesley after he had finished healing himself, he instantly licked at the bite on his neck again.

Wriothesley then blinked up at Neuvillette, tilting his head with a smile. "Alright. This is way better. Now, will you collar your puppy?"

After a few licks, Neuvillette pulled away to see Wriothesley's smile. He thought that his mate's smile was the cutest, purest thing. After hearing Wriothesley's words though, he smirked.

"Of course, Puppy." Neuvillette unclasped the collar before clipping it back around Wriothesley's neck.

Wriothesley lowered his head to make it easier for Neuvillette to put the collar on him, and then moved his neck a little to get a feel for it.

The silk was soft and the leather felt wonderfully sturdy and heavy. That was good. He wouldn't put it above Neuvillette to tear apart a collar made of less resistant material.

"There you go, my good boy. Is it too tight or loose?" He asked, straightening the collar. Leaning forward, Neuvillette gently pulled on the collar to bring Wriothesley closer to him.

Kissing his mate passionately, Neuvillette happily held Wriothesley in his arms.

He let himself be pulled forward, and moaned into the kiss, already pliant and letting Neuvillette take charge.

This was going to be the most relaxing week for his mind. No worrying about leading and making big decisions. He could leave it all to Neuvillette for a little while.

When Neuvillette had kissed Wriothesley, hearing his moan made the dragon smile. Still quivering, he released Wriothesley as to allow the other to sit. "Sure, I'll get you another collar. One that's a little less.. kinky looking. Maybe not so spiky either."

"Well, there you are puppy. Now everybody can see that you belong to me." The dragon chuckled for a moment before sitting down at the table to sip his tea. "Thank you for the tea, Love."

When they parted, Wriothesley licked his lips and grinned. "Feels great. Though, I'm wondering what the leash is for if you're planning on carrying me around all the time."

Wriothesley picked up his own cup and pulled out the teabag before taking a sip. "... I'm just glad I can be here to help you work through the stock of tea I've gifted you over the years. I know it would go to waste without me."

Neuvillette sipped his tea that could nearly be considered flavoured water. He was grateful to have Wriothesley do things for him in return, such as making this tea. He drank it slowly.