House of Up

EDDIE'S POV

Nina and I both had our alarms set for 6:30 as by the time we checked in, it would be 7:15 and we took off at 8.30.
"Bye Gran, I'll miss you so much! I'll try and write to you as much as possible, and I'll phone you. Bye gran," Nina said once her gran had taken us to the airport. She gave her gran a massive hug and her gran said, "Bye Nina, I'll miss you too. Just enjoy yourself, no need to worry about me."
"Bye, thank you for letting me stay. I was on my way to a hotel but that was a lot better. Thanks again," I said to her gran.
"No worries. Anyway, you 2 better get going, I'll see you later!" Gran replied.

NINA'S POV

We checked ourselves in and a girl with dark skin and black curly hair came running over to us. Eddie talked to her for a bit and then he introduced us. KT seems quite nice I guess. I hope we're in the same room, I really want to be her friend.

KT'S POV

I ran over to Eddie to find he was standing with another girl. She looks kind, really pretty too. I hope she isn't another fashion-crazy girl like Amber. I talked to Eddie for a bit and then he introduced us. I hope Nina likes me, I really think we could be great friends.
The 3 of us were quite hungry as none of us had any breakfast. We went somewhere and we all got some toast, sausages, bacon and tea.
The waitress came over and told us that it was £9.50.
"I'll pay" I said, getting up and giving the lady a £10 note.
"50 pence change," she replied. I told her to just keep it so she put it in the till.
"Can flight 666 to Liverpool board the plane please?" The speaker said.
"That's us," Eddie told Nina and I, leading the way for us to follow. I realised 666 was the devil's number but that's just a coincidence, right?
After about half an hour we managed to board the plane. I looked at my watch, 8:25. We had 5 minutes until we went up.
"So you guys, who dated who when I was away?" Nina asked us, "I need to keep up to date with this stuff."
"We'll tell you when we go up," Eddie replied. I looked at my watch again, 8:29.
"We will be going up in 1 minute. Fasten your seat belts and get ready to go up!" The speaker voice said. We fastened our seat belts. Eddie at the window seat, Nina in the middle and me and the other side. In a few seconds we started to move. Then I felt it. We were going up.