JK

I don't know why my heart felt like bursting when I heard Namjoon hyung say that.

Its not as if I liked him. I do. I really like him alot. But as a hyung right? But why did my heart almost stop for a bit when I heard him say that he chose not to date me?

I just laid on my bed, my tears coming out without even me realising it until I heard a soft voice at my door. I sat up, rubbing my eyes in the process. I saw hyung standing at the door.

"Can I come in?"

I nodded. Hyung came in and sat down next to me on the bed. "I....I wanted to talk about what..earlier..I'm sorry Kookie. I.."

"It's ok hyung. You aren't wrong. You are right. I'm your maknae. That's all we should ever be. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't stop caring about you."

"Everything is ok between us?"

"Of course; hyung."

Namjoon smiled at me and then stood up to go off. Once he left my room, my smile dropped. My mind said I had said the right things but why was my heart aching?

I decided to sleep early, hoping that it will cure everything. I woke up at 6am the next day, made breakfast for everyone and got ready for work. By the time we all were ready, it was easily 8am. We got into the car but this time, it just so happened the only seat available was next to Hobi hyung so I sat next to him. However, one more person scooted in and I realized it was Namjoon hyung. So now, I was between him and Hobi hyung. I decided to just play my video games on my Switch and was busy on it.

Today we were driving to the outskirts for filming so it was a long journey. About 1.5 hours into our road trip, Jin handed out snacks to all of us. I was munching on my banana chips when I realized Hobi hyung had something different from me. So I sneaked a piece and then I turned to see what the rest had. I managed to sneak from Suga and Jin but V and Jimin slapped my hand away.

"Here, try mine. Its yummy too."

I turned to Namjoon hyung who was holding a raspberry trifle cup. I forked a spoonful and had it, my eyes opening in glee. It was so goooooooood! Hyung could see I loved it and handed over his cup to me. I grinned at him as I pushed my banana chips into his hand instead. I took my time enjoying the trifle.

"Ah Kookie, you got it all over. Look at you. Such a kid."

I turned towards Namjoon hyung who leaned in to clean my lips. He wiped my lips away softly. I could feel my heart rate accelerating when he came into such close contact.

But all of that was thrown into disarray just seconds later when I felt myself being thrown forward! But hyung tried to hold me back! I just know we saw ourselves go upside down before coming to a stop. The last I knew, I was trying to reach out to hyung when I passed out.

What the fuck happened?