|| 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 ||

'How do you know I have a little brother?' - Ari   (Listen to while reading⬆️⬆️)

         (Chapter 3)

———————————————————————————————————

Sal slowly turned around only to be faced with a tall guy with an ice cream cut.

"Hey Sal." Jacob smiled. Sal began to feel butterflies in his stomach, he felt so numb when he saw him standing so close. He could see every detail of him, from his long eyelashes to his mole on his neck. "O-oh hey Jacob!" Sal slapped his inner self for stuttering.

"I was wondering if you're still coming over to dinner, my parents are quite excited to meet you." Sal nodded, "of course I'm going, I bet your mom's cooking is good." Sal noticed a bit of blush across Jacob's face, but Jacob covered his face. "Good to know, and also thanks." He walked back to his table speed walking, Sal sat there staring at him until he was out sight.

"Awhhh!!" Maria screamed out, "I know right!" Said Leah.

"Oh my god, you two love birds, shut the fuck up!" Yelled out Cory, who's head was on the table due to Kayla still messing with her braids. Both Maria and Leah stayed quiet for a bit.

Sal rolled his eyes and continue to eat his food. 

(It was finally 8th period, Social studies)

As Sal sat down, he noticed one of his friends Summer next to him.

"Oh hey Summer. I didn't see you there." 

"Of course you didn't Sal." Summer said in a mocking tone.

Summer was quite petite with such a big attitude, though she is a funny friend and caring. Sometimes people would think she was ten years old due to how she looks. (Bro-Summer). As they both sat there and talk, Sal noticed a drawing of Michael B. Jordan with a heart next to it on Summer's notebook which caught him way off guard.

He then looked around the classroom while his social teacher rambled on about War World II, he looked behind him to see Jacob and his friend group laugh at something on the computer. Jacob then looked up and noticed Sal looking at him, Sal immediately looked back ahead of him blushing a bright red, which made Summer comment on how he looks like a tomato. "Oooooooo, does someone have a crushy wushy on Jacobbbbb?~" Summer said in mocking tone, Sal gave her a death stare and continue to do his work.

(End of class)

Sal head back to home room where he saw Leah and Maria talking, "Hey you two!" He brought a chair and sat down. "Hey Sal." Leah spoke, "We were just talking about how to set you and Jacob up." Maria told him and laughed. As Sal threw a tantrum, Summer walked in. "Guys! Sal has crush on Jacob!" She yelled. Maria grabbed her and pulled her to floor. "Summer! Be quiet!, We don't want people knowing." 

Summer snickered.

 "Guys, I don't have a crush on Jacob.." Sal spoke quietly, "That's what a gay person would say.." Leah mumbled. Sal then smacked her on the head. "Bitch you're dating Maria." Leah stayed quiet after that, "anyways, I don't have a crush, I swear.." Sal mumbles. Maria rolled her eyes "Stop ly-" Summer then burped. "Sorry, too much seltzer water." 

"...Anyways, what I was saying, Sal..We all know that you like Jacob, nothing's wrong with that really.." Maria spoke, Sal looked down at his shoes and avoided eye contact. 'I can't like Jacob, I just can't..' he said to himself. Leah smacked him, "bro stop day dreaming and listen to the plan."

They spoke about the plan until it was time to pack up and go. "Okay Sal, you got this!" Yelled out Maria as she walked with Leah and Summer. Sal walked to his house which usually took him more than 15 minutes, since he would usually head to the store and buy some snacks. He saw Sarah talking with her boyfriend Theo, "oh hey Sarah!" He yelled loud enough for her to hear him since she had hearing problems.  "OH MY GOD, SAL!!" She ran at him and hugged him. Sal and Sarah were friends ever since kindergarten, they acted like siblings. 

Theo came behind and dabbed up Sal. "Hey man, how you doing?." 

"Pretty good man, just heading back home. I gotta get ready for a dinner night..with someone." Sal mumbled at the last part. "Huh?" Sarah said. Theo was able to hear it, "ohh..Who's the lucky lady?". Sal hesitated, he then looked down at the floor and said his goodbyes in a hurry.

"What's up with him." Theo said as he stared Sal down until he was out of sight.

"Man, at this point. I don't know." Sarah said.

(812 words)

(Thank you for reading, sorry if it took a while, school and stuff. But I will try to finish chapter 4 soon too. And we're going to fully introduce the characters soon so y'all will know how they look like and some other information.)