Early exterminaton.₀₆

Začít od začátku

"...What?..." Charlie frowned. "But-"

"You heard me, now go tell your sinner kind about it." She snapped

"Yes ma'am.."

Charlie began to walk out of the door but Sera grabbed her by the shoulder, making Charlie turn around to face her.

"Don't think for a second, I don't have eyes on you." She glared at the hell-born.

".......Yes ma'am."

Then Charlie flew her way back down to Hell.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"So maybe we can-!" Lucifer started. "Actually no....I don't know if that will work out.."

Vaggie faceplammed. "We've been at this for hours."

"She's right." Alastor pointed to the girl. "Maybe we should take a break from planning and come back to this later, dear."

Lucifer huffed, crossing his arms. "Okay well-"

CRASH"Great, time to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" Vaggie started, but then stopped once she saw who had broken said wall.

"Time to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....what?" Lucifer mocked, looking up to see what shocked Vaggie so much.

...

The last sight anyone in that hotel expected to see was Charlie in a light blue dress, her hair tied up with a light blue ribbon and with angel wings....holding an angelic trident.

"I'm here to-"

"CHARLIE!" Lucifer ran to go hug his daughter but stopped in place once she aimed her trident at him.

"As I said, I'm here to deliver a message from the seraphim's of heaven."

Lucifer backed away, his expression full of shock. The man looked like he was about to cry.

"Charlie..."

"In order to make sinners aren't getting in the way," She started, glaring at everyone, one by one.She could make out thier upset expression.

Vaggie looked pissed off, Lucifer looked like he was gonna cry, Alastor looked like he was holding back his hurt expression with a smile....like usual. Husk was death gripping the bottle he was holding, his claws sharp.

Niffty kicked Charlie on the foot.

"You're not the big sister figure I thought you were!"

 Then she marched off.Charlie sighed, continuing.

 "The extermination will be moved to 3 months." She closed her eyes to help her hide her true emotions.

"What?!" Vaggie, Lute and Lucifer asked in unison. Charlie opened her eyes to look at Lute, a ungeniune smile on her face.

"Looks like you already replaced me." "No...Charlie...look...just.." Lucifer stumbled over his words. "Just tell us what's going on, hon." He slowly approached her again.

"DON'T GET NEAR ME!" Her trident grazed his hand, making him stumble back a little, hissing in pain.

Her facade broke her a second, as she dropped the trident in her hands and began to tear up. She though of going to check up on him but she didn't want anyone else to get hurt...or for them to hurt her.

She grabbed her weapon again. 

"Be ready, we're coming for you." She glared spefically at Vaggie, smiling.She flew away.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Mr. MorningStar are you okay??" Lute rushed toward him."

Y...yeah." He sighed. "I'm okay, it's just a cut, it will heal soon."

"Let me bandage it!" She rushed to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL OF THAT?!" Vaggie screamed into a pillow.

Lucifer finally let loose of his tears. "I...don't know..."

Vaggie gave him a loose hug. "I don't know what's gotta into her, but if I have to, I will hurt her to defend you guys."

Lute came back the proxide and bandages."This will hurt.."She dabbed a little bit of proxide on the wound, bubbles appearing from the liquid and sizzling noises could be heard.

The hotel was silent.

"I think she's working for the seraphims." Lute wrapped Lucifer's hand, the cut wasn't too deep but she didn't want it to get any worse.

"You think?" Husk randomly spoke up. "She literally said she had a fucking message from the seraphims!"

Lute sighed.

 "Which isn't good, seraphims are powerful and will most likely give her some of thier power. If she raises up in power, then she can get more people on her side, even normal angels who don't know about extermination."

"You're kidding me." Husk chugged the rest of the bottle.

"We need to change her mind somehow.." Lucifer mumbled.

"How?! She just hurt you!" Vaggie pointed at him. "I don't think we can change her mind!"

 Lute sighed."What we really need to do is prepare for the 3 month extermination."

"Right..." Vaggie sighed. "Let's just...focus on that for now."