Chapter 2: On our way to go see Mr Plotz!

The Warners then went on their way to talk to Mr Plotz! Yakko held the baby toon in his arms safely making sure she didn't fall while his siblings lead the way. "Are you excited to meet plotzy? We like to tease him a lot!" Yakko smiled at the thought of it. "Actually what if we got you to scare Mr Plotz, like sneak up on him?" Yakko brainstormed as he looked down at Ivy. She giggled, she seemed to like that idea. "You can take out your mallet too, and sneak up behind him and BAM!" Wakko added, as he gestured with both his arms like he was swinging a mallet. "I don't think she knows how to use her hammer space yet Wakko... so we should show her how!" Yakko said as he came to an abrupt stop. "Wait, she doesn't know how to use her hammer space?" Dot asked in confusion. "Shes a baby.." Yakko replied as he stared at his sister. "Here I'll show her." Yakko said as he set the baby down.

"Ok, look cupcake.." Yakko said as he stood back up. "Reach into your back...think about whatever you need and boom!" Yakko explained as his mallet came out of his hammer space. "My mallet! Can you say mallet?" Yakko asked. "Mallet!" She shrieked as she reached back and took her mallet out. "You did it!" Yakko gasped as he laughed with her. Surprisingly for a baby she was quite strong to hold such a mallet, although she was a toon and baby toons are always born with cartoon strength. Yakko picked her back up and they continued walking. "Wait! We haven't even come up with a name for her yet!" Dot stopped them before they continued walking any further. "Oh right! What do we name her though?" Yakko questioned his siblings, seeing what they had got. "What about cece! Short for cecilia!" Wakko suggested. "Ew no, no sister of mine is going to have a name like that! What about "lily, or Posie Something named after a flower!" Dot suggested. "Eh. Those are over used, what about Ivy!" Yakko suggested. 

"Huh. That's actually really cute, I didn't expect you to be good at coming up with names but that's perfect!" Dot exclaimed. "Hey!" Yakko replied feeling a bit hurt. "I love that name! It's perfect! What about a middle name?" Wakko suggested. "What about Dot! After me!" Dot exclaimed happily. "NO!" Both brothers shouted instantly. "Ivy Dot? Ew no." Wakko shook his head in disbelief. "What about lee? It's cute, and it goes along with her name!" Yakko suggested. Both younger siblings exchanged glances and shrugged. "I can live with that!" Dot agreed. Wakko also shook his head in agreement. "Ivy lee Warner, what do ya think kid?" Yakko asked Ivy. "Yay!" She said as she giggled at her new name! "Ok kiddo, now we really have to see Mr Plotz, let's go sibs!" Yakko said as they continued to walk down the hall to his office.

When they reached his office Yakko took a deep breath followed by a laugh. "Ok Ivy, do your thing.. we knock on the door, we enter from the window... you sneak behind and smack Plotzy! Got it?" He confirmed. "Ya!" She giggled in happiness. "Ok.. ready sibs?" He whispered. "Ready!" The two middle siblings whispered back. Mr Plotz sat in his office doing nothing, he was supposed to be working but everybody knows that most of the time he just sits in his office pretending to work so he can look productive. He sighed as he looked up at the clock. "1:45.. just a few more hours till they could all go home. As he continued to look up at the clock, behind him the window appeared to now be opened, causing him to look back in fear. He sensed someone was in the room. "He-hello?" He called back to the seemingly empty room. He sighed with relief and went to close the window, but when he did.. "WHAM!" He was hit in the head with a mallet. 

He turned around to see the Warners and... "ANOTHER WARNER???" He cried out in fear as he shrunk back, cornered by the baby holding a mallet." Relax Plotzy, she's just a baby! She won't hurt you!" Yakko explained. Ivy said HECK YES I WILL HURT YOU! Because then she took her mallet and smacked him once again, making him groan. "Heaven help me.. oof!" He cried as he lay down on the ground, wailing and groaning in pain. "Oopsies!" Ivy said as she giggled. "awwww!" All 3 Warner siblings said in awe at their little sister. Plotz finally managed to stand once again and then frowned at the siblings. "Alright, now what is it you're here for and make it quick!" He said as he sat back down at his desk, the Warner siblings following. "We just wanted to drop by and show you our new sister!" Yakko smirked as he shoved his baby sister Ivys face into Mr plotzs. "Ugh get that baby out of my face! And who said you could keep her!" He exclaimed. "Well see that's why we dropped by.." Yakko began. "Now we don't want to beg.. but.." Dot continued.