D2

II

                                       II

                                      II

                   NALANI  JOCE LANE                 (Pretty pink princess)                          Miami Florida

                  NALANI  JOCE LANE
                 (Pretty pink princess)
                          Miami Florida

It was, a new day and I came back to school to try my first day again my dad had told the principal I had left earlier due to "family issues" which the principal understood , I didn't feel like dressing up because I already hated this school already so I had on a two piece pretty little things leggings outfit on with my Yeezy black foam runners on I fixed my hair up really quick placed my lip oil on my lips before grabbing my bag.

"Damn took you look enough" dayvon said and I rolled my eyes at him as we walked out the door to his car , I can't for my daddy to buy me a car next ion wanna be riding with they asses everywhere "if anything happen tell us" Kyler said and I nodded my head to them , and Dayvon continued to drive as the song "I'm da man" by lud foe played on the loud speaker system.

-

I walked into the class going straight to my seat not giving anyone a glance , I pulled my notebook out ready for the lesson and I heard talking behind it sounded like a boy and girl so of course I decided to listen "jah I said I was sorryyy" I heard a girl whine behind me "ms Allen do I have to call your mother again ?" The teacher said.

The girl immediately closed her mouth "unt uh go back to yo original seat too" he said the girl sighed grabbing her stuff going back to her original seat the class now went back to the lesson as I was sitting there listening to the teacher , someone began grabbing my shirt and then pulling my hair and everytime I looked back

the boys just laughed "okay since yall did most of yall work we can relax for the rest of the ending period" the teacher spoke which made that girl get up and come back over to the table "mmcht bae stop messin wit ha quiet ass" the girl said to them and I stayed quiet "bae chill she kno we playin wit ha"  I heard jah reply to her .

the girl just joined in with but didn't touch me once just laughed "can you guys please stop touching me .." I said in a soft tone and they all looked at me including the girl but she was giving me a stank look "yea girl we just playing calm down" she said to me "yea but I'm not having fun so how?" I said and she smacked her lips.

"girl like why you getting so smart?" She asked now making a sene and I shook my head as the bell ring I got up packing up my bag as I heard little whispers of what people were saying about me I just walked out the classroom quickly "you good?" I heard someone ask looking up I saw dayvon "yea just got into wit some girl" I said

He shook his head at me "why?" He asked and I looked seeing dat staring directly at me "cause her bf and his was messin wit me and I told em to stop she got mad" I said he shook his head "you talkin bout Marni??" He asked and I nodded my head "I guess dats her name" I shrugged at him "I just cracked shorty yesterday" he said laughing

"Wassup Marni" my brother said as they walked passed us looking at her body and her face licking his lips and she clearly blushed giving my brother a shy wave "tf" I heard one of the boys say and I smiled "wait so she actually likes you?" I asked and he nodded "her nigga be doing her dirty" my brother said as we began walking to my class and as we walked this tall lightskin boy came and dapped my brother he was fine but looked so mean "who dis?" The boy asked my brother.

"this my sister Nalani , and Nalani dis Kd" I waved at the boy and he gave me a nod "you tryna hit a lick later??" He asked the boy and he looked at him nodding "yea who?" He asked my brother "uhm jah and em" he said and the boy let out a laugh "how many times we gon beat em up?" He asked and my brother shrugged.

"They tryna bully my sister but ima take care of Marni aight?" He said to me and I nodded as he tapped me to go into my gym class and I waved bye to the both of them going into my class.

-

I was walking into the house with my brother and some of the friends they brought back , "daddyyyy!!!" I yelled as we walked into the house "he ain't here what you need?" Kyler asked me and I looked at him "I'm hungry make sum pleaseee" I said and he shook his head no "ion know how to cook ima order you sumn" he said

"Thank youuu" I said hugging him before going upstairs I placed my bag before running back down and he had his phone already out towards me "hea" he said and I grabbed the phone ordering me some Wendy's I was craving this all day , I ordered what I wanted before giving him the phone back "hello? Dayvon are you still coming over?" I heard Marni voice .

"You said sorry to my sister?" He asked her while smirking and she smacked her lips "dayvon I ain't seen her since that class" she said which was true "she right here" dayvon said placing the phone near me "hey girl I just wanna say sorry for I how did you earlier" she spoke to me.

Marni was very sweet to be honest I think she was just like infront of those boys because I mean their bullies "it's okay I accept your apology" I spoke back to her and then my brother and her convo went back to normal "Marni where yo lil bf at?" Dayvon asked her and she went silent.

"Dayvon why?" She asked and he smirked "cause I heard his ugly ass was messing wit my sister today you gon drop his lo or what?" He asked and she went silent again "dayvon ion wanna be in dis .. but I think he's been cheating on me again so he's at a party on 8th street" she said to him.

"Ima see you later ."

                                   ||||||||||

I did not proofread so excuse the mess ups , like & comment !!