🍁19-Anniversary❣️

Start from the beginning

...

'Love, you are looking so gorgeous I want to eat you.' Dae said huskily in his ear and pecked his earlobe.

'Have some pateint hubby.' Hyun said and peck on his lip while playing with his button he nod his head groaning.

'My sexy mumma.' Dae husked place a peck on his jawline he giggles heartily.

'Control Mr Jeon we are in the party.' Hyun said giggling he chuckled and nod his head.

'What I do when my wify is looking so sexy in this outfit.' Dae mumbled and squeezes his bum secretly he whined shyly.

Suddenly both flinched...

'Excuse me everyone.' They snap head
towards the voice and where yoomin the hot yet cute couple standing with charm.

' They snap headtowards the voice and where yoomin the hot yet cute couple standing with charm

💞 Hotness 🔥

...

'We prepared a small gift for our cute and lovely couple Jeon Jungkook and my naughty brother in law Taehyung'
Yoongi said smiling taekook looked each other confusedly.

'I don't know bun.' Jk mumbled he nod
smiling and they looked back to them.

'We prepared a small video of photos. Their journey of their meet, marriage and love. I hope you like it.' Jimin said giggling.

'I hope you didn't add my some kind of our love making photos.' Tae mumble jk whine and hide his face in his nape he shrugged away.

'What? He is jimin and he can do this type of thing.' Tae said jimin gave him tight lipped smile and mumble he will add next time for sure.

'See hubby he is threating me.' Tae said pouting other shook heads in disbelief jk palm his face.

'Uncle please play the video i'm soooo excited to watch.' Hyun said excitedly Dae cooed at his baby bun and peck his cheeks.

Jimin nod and start the video before taking seat on the couch they settled and ready to watch their love story.

....

Play some sad yet romantic song ~~~

Video start with music and intro came on the screen in written bout taekook love story.

All started cooing included Jungkook tae whine and hide face in husband chest who chuckled and pecked his forehead.