Chapter 2

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Two days, two deaths.

But Lily remained untouched. Every torture, every excruciating pain that was meant for her became mine.

"Sit on my lap, sweetheart, would you?" Cade says as he sits on his chair, an open can of beer on the desk beside him while he watched the television news channel.

He had allowed me to come upstairs once a week, only to serve whatever needs he had. But he never allowed my outside. Every time I tried to even go near a window, he would always find me and grab my hair, a knife slicing along my wrist and he drank from it like a vampire.

I frowned inwardly, but sat in his lap, letting one of his arms wrap around my waist as his other grabbed the can of beer, holding it up to my lips.

"Drink." He orders, tilting the can up as I tilt my head back, the beer sliding down my throat rapidly. Setting down the can of beer, he wiped off the excess beer from my chin. "Maybe if you stay like this, I'll let you see your precious team on the news while they continue to look for us."

"Really?"

"If you let me have my fun with you." He answers, licking the shell of my ear. "You can watch your team as I please you. But you can't make a noise, or I kill the girl. Do you understand?"

I nod,

His hand trails down my side and unzips my jeans, sliding the button off and his hand slipping beneath my pants, his teeth biting into my neck as he slides his hand between my legs.

"That's it. Just stay really quiet." Cade says as he stroked a finger between my legs, humming a tune as he did so. "Oh. Look. There's your husband now."

"Spence.." I whisper softly, soft enough where Cade can't hear. He's giving out a report to the press with the team—talking about what they suspect about Cade, where he might be, what his motive is, telling them what they know of the dead bodies Cade had killed and disposed of in dumpster fires.

"You say something, sweetheart?" He says as he sinks his teeth into my neck, leaving a deep imprint of his teeth. "You know I don't like hearing you talk during this time."

I stay silent.

He suddenly takes his hand out of my jeans and spins me around on his lap, grabbing my neck and squeezing tightly as he pulls me down to him. "You're a naughty girl, letting me play with you."

I force myself to nod, tears blooming in my vision.

He smacks his other hand hard across my cheek. "Take off your clothes. Take them off!" He throws me back to the ground and kneels on the floor, grabbing my matted hair and yanking my neck back. "You want to keep that girl alive downstairs?"

I nod as best I could.

"Then take. Off. Your clothes." He orders in a deep growl. "Do you need me to get your leash and chain you in the doghouse again?"

I shake my head. "No,"

"No, what?" He asks.

"No, Sir." I correct in a soft whisper.

A smile spreads across his face and he brushes his lips against my cheek. "That's a good girl. She knows who she belongs to."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

I grit my teeth and let out a strained scream as Cade carves into my wrists, leaving behind his initials on each of them—deep and bloody.

He wipes the knife off on his bloody apron and looks at ne tied to the chair. "Now everyone knows who you belong to, Scarlett."

He carved his initials on my wrists. He's going to kill me soon. Really soon. Then he's going to move on to Lily. Then others after that, kidnapping and killing them unless he's caught.

Cade scratched the tip of the sharp knife down my bare chest and stomach, slicing a little cut just below my belly button. "Messy." He murmurs, getting on his knees and pressing his lips around the cut, cleaning the blood off with his tongue. "Do you like that?" He looks up at me, his knife now trailing up and down the inside of my leg. "Say you like it. Tell me how much you want it. Beg for it."

I choke back a gag as I reply. "I want—I want your lips wrapped around me."

He grins, his hand moving apart my legs. "Go on. You know how I like it."

Tears slip down my face as his fingers skim over me. "Please..I-I need you."

"Hmmm." His slips a finger inside me as he stares at me, a cruel smile on his face. "Just how much can you take?"  He adds in a second, making me bite my lip. "You have permission to scream. You'll need it."

I stare up at the ceiling as he continues his torture, a light gasp and whimper escaping my lips as he went for a third.

"Let me hear you, sweetheart." He orders in a gravelly voice, going rougher. "Soon, you'll be craving this every time I touch you. But I'll only give it to you when I want."

Escape. I need to escape..

A soft cry escapes my lips and his lips slam into mine, biting at my lower lip as he forces his tongue into my mouth.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Come with me." Cade orders as he clamps a collar around my neck, dragging me out of my bed and past a sleeping Lily.

"Where are we going, Sir?" I ask as he marches us down the long hall.

"Somewhere private." He answers in a hushed voice, yanking on my chain and having me stumble to the ground of the living room floor. "I'm bored of you. Maybe that girl below can give me what I want without pretending."

"Are you going to kill me?" I look up at him as I get on my knees.

He crouches down in front of me, gripping my chin in his hand tightly. "Yeah. But first, I'm going to give you what you crave before I carve up your pieces and gift wrap them for your team to find."