ten

Hidden
S1 - 03
ℐ𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓉
° . * 𓆝° . °  . * ● ¸

—THE ENTIRE NIGHT

—THE ENTIRE NIGHT

...Madisons thoughts were consumed by the memory of the blonde boy and their intense moment, abruptly interrupted by the arrival of her brother, John B. Surprisingly, instead of guilt and regret, she was overwhelmed by a deep longing to kiss him again, to feel his presence in her bed at that very moment.

As the morning sun gently filtered through her curtains, Madison stirred from her slumber, feeling the weight of sleep still clinging on to her. With a yawn, she slowly made her way out of her cozy bedroom. Rubbing her eyes, she shuffled towards the bathroom, eager to start her day with a refreshing shower. Her hand on the door knob, swinging the door open.

Suddenly, she hears a unexpected scream, Madison's eyes shot wide open in surprise. However, her surprise turned to amusement as she witnessed her brother, John B, in a rather compromising position. He sat on the toilet with his boxers down to his ankles, desperately trying to use the shower curtain to cover himself.

"GET OUT, MADISON!" John B's voiced boomed, filled with embarrassment.

"SORRY!" Madison blurted out, hastily retreating and closing the door behind her with her eyes covered.

Inside, she can hear John B's frustrations as he muttered curses under his breath.

Chuckling to herself, Madison couldn't help but tease him. "Next time, lock the door, you idiot!"

"SHUT UP!"

Laughter echoed through the hallway from Madison, "Make sure you spray febreze inside that bathroom! It smells like shit!"

—THE BOAT SAILED PAST THE TOWN.

...It still looked pretty messy but much better than few days ago. Madison settled next to her best friend, Kiara, who sported a sleek black bathing suit, while Madison herself shimmered in a daring dark bathing suit that seemed to command JJ's gaze effortlessly.

It was a calculated move, she knew what she was doing, and she lounged there. Madison couldn't help herself feel a surge of satisfaction knowing she had succeeded.

Madison relished the warmth of the sun against her toned skin, her eyes closed in bliss as she savored the sensation of its gentle caress.

A few moments of silence until it was shattered by a whistling sound of the blonde boy, grabbing everyones attention.