Blood Lust (NR) Part 4

Start from the beginning

Normally my Nat would be able to stop this guy but I know she's still feeling off from coming back from dying.

My fangs have erupted. He's about to scream but I whisper, "You will not scream." His mouth shuts and he still has this terrified look on his face.

I'm about to reach rip out his throat with my teeth. "Sweetheart." I immediately stop and look up at her.

I grab ahold of the guy's wrist and bite sucking the blood but it tastes horrible. I worry that Nat won't like it, but I stop and she is already next to me staring at the blood on the wrist. I lift it to her and she presses her lips to it. She starts drinking and I see the veins appear under her eyes. She cries out, "Ah! Y/N my gums...they hurt."

Then her fangs appear and she goes back to drink from the guy. I hold her shoulder, "No baby, that's enough." She glares at me.

I turn back to the guy and he's still looking scared out of his mind. "Now you will not remember a thing about tonight. You got fucked up and blacked out and you were bit by a dog, you think." I punch him knocking him out. I set him up against the wall.

I grab Nat and take the guys wallet out. He has a few hundreds so I take those and we head to the nearest hotel. Once we are settled and Nat is in the shower I think about the taste of that human's blood. It was almost gross to me, and I think about Natasha's blood. My mouth waters and my throat burns. So I get up and join her in the shower.

"Hi."

"Hi baby, you feeling okay?" I ask and she smiles nodding.

"Can I try something?"

"Yeah of course, what is it?"

I step closer and I kiss her neck, licking it and she sighs. I bite into her and as soon as her blood reaches my tongue my theory was right. Her blood still tastes the same but with a little more sweetness to it. Nat's hand comes to the back of my head.

I drink for a couple more seconds and then lick the wound and it instantly heals. I drank from Katherine for a while when I first was having issues with drinking human blood. She said that I wouldn't survive in just her blood but I didn't find out that was a lie till I came across another vampire that was older than Katherine.

They told me some couples only feed from each other because it's an intimate thing. Which makes sense because it feels like almost foreplay along with satisfying the thirst.

"Just as I thought." I whispered and she looks back at me.

"What?"

"When I tasted that human's blood it tasted so gross to me. I didn't think about it at the moment I thought maybe it was just the alcohol in his blood. But you had no issues with drinking from him. So I was just thinking about it and I remember how your blood tasted when you were still human."

She takes the shampoo and squeezes into her hands. She starts applying it to my hair and massages my scalp.

"So I figured I'd make sure you would taste the same."

She switches positions with me and I rinse out the shampoo. "Well...do I...taste the same?"

I open my eyes and see the worry on her face. I place my hands on her face and smile.

"Yes, you taste the same with a little extra because you're a vampire."

"Can you survive off of my blood though?"

"Yes, some vampire's only drink for each other. It's a couple thing, but we don't have to do that. If you want-"

"Stop. Of course I want to, I love you Y/N. If you only drink from me and I'm drinking from other people I'd feel like I'm cheating on you. Plus, that felt amazing. Can I...drink from you?"

"Yes."

She has only drank from my wrist when she was human. She reach ups and starts leaving kisses on my neck like she usually does when we are being intimate. Then I feel her fangs pierce my skin and I sigh in pleasure.

From then on neither of us drank from another human. I finally got the love of my life for all eternity.