What's gonna happen to me? Part 3 (WM)

Wanda's POV

"MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!" Y/N yells as I hear more bone breaking slowly taking the form of a wolf. I'm standing I shock but I snap out of it when she looks up at me with yellow eyes and tears streaming down her face.

I get down on my knees, holding her face using my magic to show her images of us to try and calm her. But it's not working and she keeps transforming. The rest of her clothes rip apart and she's now full wolf and she's growling at me then she swipes at my face and neck. I scream out in pain. I have no choice but to blast my girlfriend with my powers.

I hear people come through our door. "What's going-" Nat freezes when she sees that Y/N is now full wolf growling at us all. I'm forcing her to stay in the corner and . "Please get Bruce, I don't think I can keep her here. I don't know how long she will be like this." I say and Steve rushes out.

Nat and I stay like this until he comes back with what looks like a tranquilizer gun. I hate the idea of that but if it's the only way to get Y/N back. Nat takes the gun and looks at me to stop holding her so she gets a clean shot.

I do and Nat immediately shoots Y/N. She whimpers and the tranq knocks her out. She instantly turns back to her human form and completely naked. I rush over grabbing a blanket covering my girlfriend sleeping body.

I stroke her face and then I hear Bruce. "Wanda I need you to come to the medical bay." Bruce says and I don't move. "I'm not leaving her alone." Nat puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll sit with her you really need let Bruce look at that." She says and I almost say no but if I have to leave Y/N  it would be with Nat. "Okay."

Y/N's POV

I feel groggy and I'm laying on something hard. I feel a hand running through my hair. I blink my eyes open and expect to see Wanda but see Nat. She's looks down and sees that I'm awake.

"Hey there." She says and I smile weakly. "Hi." I sit up the blanket fall and realize I'm naked. I lift up the blanket to cover myself.
"What happened? Where's Wanda?" I ask and Nat stands up getting me some clothes not answering me. I have a feeling what happened I was pleasuring Wanda and then my heart rate picked up and all I remember is pain.

She hands me the clothes and turns around I get dressed and I ask Nat again. "Nat, what happened!?" "You shifted into a wolf and not just a regular wolf you are a bear sized wolf. Wanda held you off after you..uh" She stops after that and I press her.

"Nat? Where's Wanda?" I ask and she mumbles, "With Bruce." I don't hesitate I run to medical. As I burst through the door, and I see Bruce clipping the last stitch. He looks up at me and Wanda turns towards me.

My face falls immediately as I run to her side Bruce leaves puts a bandage over the scratches from my hands or paws. Bruce leaves us alone and as soon as he's out the door. I burst into tears, and say "Wanda, I-I'm so sorry.." I sit on the stool in front of her and put my face in her lap holding her tight.

"It's alright sweetheart. I'm okay it was an accident this was your first transformation and we didn't know it was going to happen. I was trying to calm you down by getting in your head so I was standing too close." She says trying to calm me down and soothe me.

"It's not alright Wands look at your face. The full moon is in a few days and we don't know what that will be like. I turned when we were starting to be intimate." I say and I stand up pacing. I feel myself getting worked up again and Wanda gets up and stops me putting her hands on my face forcing me to look at her.

My eyes are still trained on my feet. "Look at me Y/N." She says firmly and I do. "We will figure this out and we will start monitoring your heart rate and work on calming techniques I'm sure Bruce can help us with that."

"Okay...I'm still so sorry about hurting you. What if we can't control this? I can't risk hurting you again or worse killing you. I could never live with myself if I killed you."

"You won't do that and I will make sure to help you control you forget I can get into your mind." She says smiling and I frown.

She reaches up and kisses my frown away. I see memories of us together in my head. It makes me feel love and happiness calming me immediately.

————

It's the night of the full moon and I feel myself on edge. I feel like I could snap at any minute. I've been working with Bruce every day on my calming techniques. Plus every time I see Wanda's bandaged neck and face I get even more angrier at myself.

Once it gets closer to dark Wanda comes into our room. "You ready?" She asks and I nod. I try to walk by her but she doesn't let me.

"Dorogoy, you've been avoiding me all week. I know you are angry with yourself but I want you to know I'm not angry with you at all. You are just dealing with the new situation. I love you and I'll be with you all night." She says and I nod smiling. Pulling her into me.

We head down to the cell and Nat is down there already. I nod at her and she opens the door. I go to walk in but Wanda stops me and pulls me into a passionate kiss. Before she can understand what's happening I push her away from me out of the room holding the cell. I quickly close the door locking it down. Wanda looks at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Wanda I love you and Thank you but please don't stay down here and watch me do this."

"What do you mean Y/N Y/M/N! You open this door right now!" She yells through the door and I can see her eyes flash scarlet.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." I say and Nat changes the glass to black so Wanda can't see. Nat opens the cell door and I can already feel me changing. I stumble through and she immediately closes the door.

Nat's POV

As soon as I close the cell door Y/N starts changing and I hate seeing her go through this pain. I also hear Wanda still pounding on the door. She's yelling and I'm very glad at this moment that Tony Wanda proofed the door.

I look back at Y/N and she is now in full wolf. She's growling and scratching at the walls. When that doesn't work she's start trying to crash through them with her wolf head and it breaks my heart.

I've had feelings for her since she's starting training with me but she's always had eyes for Wanda so I never admitted my feelings. So I can't stand her hurting. I sink to the floor turning my back to her.

Wanda's POV

It's been hours and even though they blacked out the window of the door I can hear Y/N trying to get out of the cell and I've been crying this whole time.

I don't realize what time it is till Nat is opening the door for me and I get up glaring at her and I see Y/N naked on the floor. I rush through the open cell and check on her. Just as I put my hand on her face she's coming to.

"Wanda?" She asks and I nod "Yes I'm here sweetheart."

"First full moon down." She says and I say, "I'll be with you for them all. I promise."