incident...

Charlie-

Today I woke up and I was soooo excited, like... I could not wait until I saw Nick became..... Today is our 1 year anniversary!!!!!

Apparently Nick has this big thing sorted for us both, but to be honest I kinda have a bad feeling, as if something is going to happen, but can't and wouldn't let that bring me down.

When I finished getting washed and having a small breakfast I got dressed, he said dress casual so I will, I picked out  one of nicks hoodies(hehe) and a pair of jeans, oh and a white top hah nearly forgot...

Anyways as I was fixing my hair as Tori shouted up "CHARLES! NICK IS HERE FOR YOU! " I ran down the stairs in my iconic converse (ʕ͡°ʖ̯͡°ʔ duhh what else would I wear?)

"Hi"

"Hi

He took my hand and walked out of the house, " okay! So I have a surprise buuuuut I'm going to have to tell you before we are there. " I could tell he really wanted it to be a surprise due to the tone of his voice.

"Why? What's wrong? " I am confused.com for real right now.

"Well we went there before, it's kinda were we first properly became boyfriends so yeah... I couldn't really hide the surprise... Tadaaaa? " he did an awkward little smile at the end, I love when  he does those

"Oh my god! The beach!!! I absolutely love love LOVE the beach, COME ON!!!! " I drag his arm and run down the street, i let go to race him down the street.

"Oi, not fair Charlie!! You got a head start! " I heard Nick moan and groan behind me.

"Haha guess I'm just better than yo- AH-"

No one-

"Haha guess I'm just better than yo- AH-"

"CHARLIE! Oh my... God" Nick ran over the curly haired boy who was laying unconscious in the middle of the road, the car had just fleed,left, not even thinking about comeing back.

Nick looked back down at his boyfriend as he frantically looked for his phone and when he did it was dead...

"F*ck f*ck f*ck dude no please please please.... Where is your phone char... Where" he broke down in tears after he couldn't find Charlie's phone but thankfully a lady across the street saw all this happening , phoned an ambulance and got a picture of the license plate number...

"Please be okay... I.. I love.. You ... Char"