seven pt. 2

Jack and I thanked everyone for tonight as the taxi driver pulled up. I was still a little bit mad at him for leaving everyone and going with me, but deep down I appreciated him putting in effort. I was waiting for him by the back entrance as he was talking about something with Urban. He looked directly at me as he was explaining something to Jack that made him chuckle. Then he patted him on the shoulder and headed to the rest of the friend group.

"Ready to go? Jack asked me as he came up to me smiling. I nodded my head as a yes.
He looked at me for a second and after a quick consideration, he grabbed me by my hand and opened the backstage door. I didn't know what he was doing and what that was supposed to mean but before I could even ask or protest we were already outside surrounded by paparazzi and fans. The camera's flashlight were hitting our eyes making it hard to focus. Jack was trying to smile and keep a friendly expression while still holding my hand as I had no idea what was I supposed to do. We ably got into the taxi so we sat in the back. Jack gave the driver my address and he leaned on the backseat. We were both really tired so before even realizing we were already at my apartment building. I was just about to hug Jack and thank him for coming with me but instead, he got out of the taxi too.

"Um, Jack?" I looked up at him frowning my eyebrows.

"I guess I'm too tired to go to my place.." He explained while faking a yawn. I rolled my eyes knowing that the taxi driver was already gone so I actually had to take him with me as he was acting like a baby.

"You're so dumb," I said irritated. He smirked to himself making me laugh. We called an elevator and I unlocked my apartment. Jack came inside taking his shoes off and going straight on the couch.

"You're sleeping in here, just give me a second and I'll bring you clean sheets,"

"I'd prefer with you, but I'll act like I'm fine in here tho," He said quietly as I was on my way to get the pillows. I stopped and turned around to give him a serious face and in response, I only got a laugh. It felt like I was sixteen again having my first boyfriend sleepover but instead, I was twenty-four letting Jack Harlow sleep at my place.

"What's up with you today?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Holding hands at the club and now you're literally sleeping at my apartment.." I explained as I didn't know if it all was going in the right direction. A weird feeling that I couldn't explain took over my body making me nervous. Jack didn't drink so I knew he was sober and actually meant what he said.

"I don't know.." He said but instead of explaining his actions he stood up in front of me and looked me in my eyes. I was about to get mad at him for playing around but he grabbed me by my hips holding them onto his body as he kissed me. So many emotions ran through my body at the moment that I couldn't think straight. I gently grabbed his cheeks deeping down the kiss. His hands were moving from my hips to my waist going down to my ass. It felt like we both wanted more but it didn't feel right at that time.
Jack slowly let go of me after a couple of seconds after we ran out of breath. I think we both weren't exactly sure what we wanted to say so I went back to my bedroom to get Jack sheets and something to sleep in.

"You don't even imagine how much I wanted to do that," He said making me blush. I think I was still too afraid to admit that He's been the only thing I could think of for the past month. It took me a while to get ready for bed, as I was coming back from the bathroom Jack was already lying on the couch almost sleeping in the New Balance's tracksuit that I had left from last year's campaign since it were the only clothes for him that I had.

"Goodnight," He said.

"Goodnight Jack," I replied heading to my bedroom. I was so mad at myself for not letting him sleep in my bed that night..

••••••

sorry for the break! I needed to think how I wanted this to evolve and I think it turned out pretty well..?🤞🏼