S2 PT3: Vive la eNVy!

Major Chapter

N stands before the massive hydraulic door in his dapper outfit. He has to get through somehow. He can't let V hurt anyone! N deploys his wings and starts to fly and crawl around.

N crawls ontop of the colony's door chamber, looking for perhaps ANYTHING that could let him get in! There aren't even any vents around. There is deadass no way he can get inside. But how did V get in then...?

Is V even there right now? N thinks to himself.

He quickly brushes any thoughts away and continues to look for the spot V could've went through. N swaps his right hand into a rocket launcher and starts to blast. The violent explosions blow away all the snow on the rooftop of the colony. This way, he can get a clear view of the rooftop and possibly see a backdoor. And one he does find!
A single small vent is located on the very top of the roof. He now must get inside. N sends a few rockets again, and he is able to get through.

"No time to waste!" He quickly crawls inside.

The Colony

The Prom is here, Olga is still hiding at the backstages to avoid detection. And she does hear me, so now knowing that N is now inside, she may proceed on to plan what to do next.

"And nuh uh, i ain't gonna do NxThad, Gamer_Dee!"

In the meantime, Doll is just... standing there. Waiting for her long awaited revenge. Lizzy is about to get on the stage. Then V will be announced as the prom queen. And Doll will have the opportunity to kill her.

Thad and Uzi are making their way to the prom, Door 1's control panel has been shot by someone and now they can't meet N! They think. So they have no other choice but try to face off V or find another way to get outside. N ain't here, so using the ventilation to get outside isn't an option.

Thad and Uzi run through the dimly light hallways of the colony and panting.

"Zi! We aren't gonna be able to defeat V! Can't her hands be guns?!"

"BITE ME! DON'T QUESTION IT THAD!!! WE STILL CAN WARN THEM OR DO AN EPIC ANIME-STANDOFF!"

"Uh, what?"

"NOTHING!"

N makes his way through the ventilation and tries to find the right chamber. He gotta get to the school section!

At the prom itself, Lizzy finally gets on the stage.

"Okay, listen up nerds. We're doing this a little early BUT since the entire prom court MYSTERIOUSLY dissapeared, your queen by forfeit, is uhhh.... This!"

V lands on the stage, causing everyone but Doll and Lizzy to panic.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" someone screams from the crowd.

"Easy! Judgy bots, V is my friend! And she's done with the enture murdering thingy! We've been hanging." Lizzy tries to calm the crowd down.

"Ah. Yes... Best Friends, so easily... Manipulated..." V sinisterly cackles.

V transforms her hands into SMGs, and laughs. Until she realizes what Lizzy just said.

"Prom Queen?" V instantly stops cackling

"Eugh..."

Doll smiles, she's close to getting the revenge she always wanted.

Lizzy resumes talking.

"So, forgive and forget, or i'll get my dad to DOCK your FRICKIN' grades! And you can't sit with us REBECCA!"

"Fine! I'll... forgive her!" Rebecca answers.