Abandoned

"Sorry Testsu by I like your sister Tsumi more than you." -Aomine

"Too bad you can"t be my shadow Tsumi." -Kagami

"Tsumicchi! I want you instead of Kurokocchi to play with me! I like you more!"

"Your cooking is way better than Kurochin's, Tsuchin~I like you way better~ - Murasakibara

"My sign is way more compatable with yours Tsumi, than Kuroko's. -Midorima

"Don't you think Kuroko's sister is better than him? Too bad she can't be on our team. -Seiren (excluding Teppei and Riko)

"Why can't you be more like Tetsumi? That's why we love her more." -Kuroko's parents

"This is payback Kuroko. Because you stole everything from me when we were little, I'll take everything you hold precious." -Tetsumi

My sister took everything from me... No. They all abandoned me. They could've just been nice to both me and her but they chose to be more than nice to her, and chose to throw me away. I noticed their feelings months ago when I overheard different conversations. The first time I heard this was when Aomine said that he would trash our friendship if Tsumi wanted him to. I confronted him and he said he liked Tsumi more than me and would do anything for her. I didn't confront anyone else beside him and my parents. I don't think I would of been able too. I'm done with this. I can't take their sharade anymore. I quit basketball. I just want to be alone. Who needs friends? I want to be alone... I want to be alone forever. For the eternity that is everyone's life span, I don't want to be with anyone ever again. Kuroko Tetsuya is no more.