Chapter 37

Lizz's POV:

I sighed as I closed the door behind me. »I'm home!« I yelled into the house and 8 worried men immediately came from everywhere. I quickly summed up my situation. I was expected to move our to the dorm by the end of the month and today was already the 28th of October.

»What!? No! Don't leave us please!« Jeongin said with a slightly panicked voice. »I'm sorry guys...« I said as I look down. I can't look anywhere else because the rest of the room is filled with sad straying kids.

»We- We can fix this! We will convince JYP to let you here! We will boycott! We will demonstrate! We will refuse to do our schedules!« Chan said. He was obviously the most sad one and looked like his whole world just came crushing down. It hurt to see him like this, so I looked down again.

»Please don't. Please don't make it too hard for your next manager. It's ok. Just try and go on with your normal life. My stay is almost up anyway. My contract would have ended in 3 months anyway.« I tried to convince them, but the others already agreed with Chan's idea.

I sighed as I looked around the room. »Just be nice to the next manager even if you boycott or stuff.« It's no use to try and talk them out of it.

I smiled at them a bit. »Let's just enjoy the day we still have together, ok? No more sad faces. Let's do a movie night and order some tacos, for some reason I'm craving tacos right now«

That's how it will end, huh?

...

I'M BACK BITCHESSSSSS
Istg this is getting harder and harder for me to continue but I finally got the next chapter out! I think I'm gonna finish it soon but don't worry, I'm not leaving this story in this depressing time, I swear I'm gonna come back... Uh- maybe in a few days? weeks? Idk let's see🤟🏻