Reacting to Their S/O Grabbing Them By the Collar and Kissing Them

(Gender ambiguous).

Includes: Lucas Baker (7 Biohazard), Zoe Baker (7 Biohazard).

Warnings: n/a

==================

Lucas Baker:

- "Lu, what the hell? Now you're just cheating!"

- Lucas only cackles. The old couch you're both sitting on creaks loudly as he shifts to the far end to avoid your outstretched hand, which is trying desperately to grab the controller he snatched from you moments ago.

- Playing video games is often a way you find yourself spending time with him, and right now, he's trying seriously hard not to lose. Not that that's anything out of the ordinary.

- "It ain't cheatin'. It's advanced strategy, darlin'!" He proclaims. There's a huge grin on his face.

- You're practically on top of Lucas and you still can't reach. 

- 'Advanced strategy, huh?' you think. Time to implement some of your own, then. 

- You seize him by the front of his hoodie, pulling him up and kissing him, completely catching him off guard.

- Lucas' eyes widen so much that they just about pop out of his skull. It takes him a moment to return the kiss.

- The first thought to briefly pass through his mind is, 'What the—?' The follow-up is a drawn-out 'Yessssss...' 

- He presses back into you hard, quickly bringing the kiss toward the rougher side. His hands find the collar of your own top, curling his fists into it and tugging you ever closer.

- ...This means your controller is now sitting freely on the couch and you can snatch it back, which you do. You pull back and quickly reclaim your win.

- "Hey! You lil—! That's cheatin'!"

Zoe Baker:

- It's the dead of night. You and Zoe are racing through the backyard of the Baker's main house.

- The rain is pouring down.

- Your shoes sink deep into the muddy ground, impeding your movement.

- There are more Molded wandering around than usual, and you end up narrowly avoiding a swipe from a four-legged one that was hidden in the grass.

- Still, this feels like the luckiest night either of you has had in forever.

- You reach the safety of the trailer first, slamming the door shut and locking it once Zoe crosses the threshold as well. The space is filled with the sound of dripping and heavy breathing.

- She sets down the final ingredients you both need to create the serum. To be able to leave this nightmare together.

- "We finally did it, baby," she tells you breathlessly, turning back to face you.

- There's a tiredness to the smile on her face. You know this is something she's been working toward since the beginning, and that there have been many, many failures.

- You can't help yourself when you grab hold of Zoe's tank top and tug her closer, pressing your lips against hers.

- She slowly melts into you, inadvertently leaning most of her body weight onto you as she lets the relief take her for a moment.

- Her arms loosely wrap around your neck. One hand rests on the back of your head.

- This is a new beginning.