𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲.

alexa play... "Waiting Room," by Phoebe Bridgers.

 "Waiting Room," by Phoebe Bridgers

...

semi-original fiction, "hopelessly" - belliia
☎︎

the selection.

. ₊˚ ☎︎₊˚✧ ゚.

"At least pretend that you're from here!!"

"I AM PRETENDING?!"

. ₊˚ ☎︎₊˚✧ ゚.

ARABELLA REYES...
A thirteen year old girl who somehow rounded up in a timeline that's not hers. Will she come out? Who will help her?

. ₊˚ ☎︎₊˚✧ ゚.

Gwen Blake and one of her friends were mindlessly strolling down the sidewalk chatting, where they came around rustling in the fields that was next to them. The curiosity got the best of her. I mean... it is Gwen we're talking about.

She decided to drag her friend to investigate and see what or who is in the fields. She carefully make her way towards the moving tall grass and peer her head to where she hears breathing.

It's a girl — who dresses funny and looks different.

She was passed out, unconscious. Gwen or her friend doesn't know what to do besides stare at the mystery girl.

"Is she an alien?"

The thought ran in and out Gwen's head.

"Don't be dumb, gwen."

What would Finney think if she brought a random field girl back to the house? What would her dad think...

...

During the missing of Arabella Reyes, her friend group back in the present are investigating a search for her. They've seen enough movies to know a decent amount of information of what to do. Little did they know... she's clueless in the past, and no one has really dealt with something as bizarre as that.

Nevertheless, the dedication they had to find their loving friend was through the roof.

They found out she was missing a couple days after the original disappearance which was from their parents. They didn't hesitate to set a meeting on finding her. But no one mentioned that it would be a lot harder than a dumb final exam at school.

Will they find out what happened to her? Will they give up?

. ₊˚ ☎︎₊˚✧ ゚.

𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐿𝒜 𝒮𝒫𝐸𝒜𝒦𝒮

𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐿𝒜 𝒮𝒫𝐸𝒜𝒦𝒮

my copy and paste stuff is tripping balls rn and it's ticking me off 😣😰