An abandoned building

In the cold, the air was pounding in my lungs. Although it was sunny outside, it was still cold. Autumn , after all , but this did not stop the young man.
And he's here in front of an abandoned house to shoot a video on his channel. And even more so, seventeen-year-old Michikatsu wants to enjoy the thrill.
When Michikatsu first entered this incredibly creaky house. The tall one was surprised that the house had not really been robbed yet, given that there is a lot of expensive furniture here. Well, I remembered the whole story of this
There was a family, a father , a mother , and a son . The father obviously had psychological abnormalities. One father was a gambling addict.One father, as a result of a conflict with his wife, grabbed a knife, stuck a knife into his son, who fell under the hot hand. Then he stabbed his mother, and his son died of blood loss. The father realized what he had done and committed suicide.
And after this event, it is believed that the house is cursed and whoever enters it disappears without a trace. And Michikatsu wasn't scared.
Michikatsu blinked at the terrible smell that was in the living room. Even though the house looks expensive, it still had mold, a terrible smell and dusty. How is he even going to spend the night here?Michikatsu thought so, but he took what he needed for the night.
Michikatsu settled into the back bedroom. From what the video blogger saw, he is definitely the only one here. And he had an idea.
Michikatsu lay down on the creaking bed. "At least there wasn't a terrible smell in the living room." After that thought, Michikatsu fell asleep, unaware that he was not alone here.
****
Tsugukuni woke up to a sharp sound and felt pain. The tall one broke the bed, because of rotten boards. Somehow Michikatsu got up, almost fell through the hole on the first floor. Yeah, he's having a good morning.
Michikatsu felt how much his body hurt. Did I, Michikatsu, sleep in such positions that his body ached?
The long-haired man packed up and went home.
****
"Wait, when you were driving here , you were almost hit by a car!?
Yoriichi asked me about with such a worried face. God, I didn't drink coffee, I didn't have breakfast, I didn't stretch, and this will also guarantee my inattention.
Next, we examined the material from the cameras that I had installed and the recordings of mine.
The younger brother started to mount the material, and Michikatsu went to the bathroom. When he first entered there, it seemed to him in his reflection that he saw himself hanged, exhausted.
And then the Black-haired Man fell asleep.
****
On behalf of Michikatsu
I've been lying on the bed for so long! God, when will I fall asleep? Why such suffering...
Abruptly, I felt a more familiar smell. My eyes widened even more at the girl's deafening scream, then I didn't hear her anymore. It seemed as if death itself was standing behind me, and I could only hear the ringing in my ears, and my own heartbeat, stand or sit in a daze of fear. God, I'm so sweaty! Then it seemed to me that blood was flowing down my arms, my head was spinning. It felt like I had fainted.
I open my eyes. It was just a nightmare. A terrible dream. I should calm down. My hands are shaking so much.
****
From that day on, the older twin suffered from insomnia. He could sleep 2-3 hours a day at most. For the remaining 5 hours, he could just lie on the bed trying to fall asleep. And what else scared Michikatsu was the constant nightmares and this desire, no, no, just can't be. This temptation morally killed Tsugukuni more.
****
From the first person of Yorichi
Finally! I was able to post this video. Why should I study at all? I have to make a presentation, and I'm moonlighting as an editor for free! Where's the big brother going, huh?At that moment, I heard the sound of the door opening. A smile immediately formed on my face.
"Michikatsu!"
But the moment I was already standing in the hallway, my smile immediately disappears. The eyes widened. Michi...
Katsu...?
What? What happened to my brother?
There was an exhausted brother standing in front of me with a similar tattoo as mine, but..
why didn't Michikatsu say that he was going to get a tattoo? Well, or he didn't tell me that he wasn't going to... Make up in burgundy hair color...
That's not my brother. My brother doesn't have one.. No, there is no such look. His eyes turned red , and his gaze became like a predator . And now his teeth are digging into my hand. Warm blood will flow down my arm. My muscles will be visible... Meat. My bone, which is...
"Hello.."
The voice is not like my brother's. My brother's voice is quiet, gentle, and breathes warmth, not this quiet , hoarse, cold voice.
Why am I sweating so much? The air is so heavy... I tried to breathe fast, but my body was numb! A grimace of horror was painted on my face.
Michi...
I tried to say a sentence, but an icy touch on my brother's shoulder stopped me. The place of the brother's touch was so pricked! It hurts..
this monster is for sure, I give you a tooth, not my brother. Where is my brother?
When the monster went into Michi's room, it was only then that I could move.
****
From the first person Michikatsu
Why does my head hurt so much! I hope the article doesn't turn out to be true. Let it be a myth. Yes, and why did I go to that house again. Why is this building tempting me to go there? I have to figure out the secret of this damn house.
****
The weather is not good today, looking at a broken bed in order to find something. I've been all over the house, looked at all the corners, but there's still nothing unusual here except for one room, the living room. Is it that cold in here?
I tried to wrap my scarf around me more tightly. This fog outside is already infuriating.
Now I was looking around the living room, which was incredibly hot. Why is it cold all over the house, but it's hot here? So this smell is from vomit, beer and fumes. There were definitely homeless people sleeping here .I have already started to undress, because of the unbearable high temperature.
****
From the first person of Yorichi
I was looking at the untouched food on the plate. The food in me is simply not crazy anymore, even though I ate essentially nothing. Where is my big brother?  Michikatsu has been gone for a week. I called the hospitals, the police, he's nowhere to be found! My cheeks are wet with tears again. Hurry up and come Michi. Come and hug me. Tell me it's all right, I'm here at home, Yorichi, please, I'm begging. May he come, please, gods.
****
From the first person Muzan
Recently, a bastard bothered me again. How they infuriate me ! They come to my house and . Even if they don't see me, it doesn't mean that I can be bothered. So this handsome guy also settled in my room and lay down on MY bed. Yes, how dare he! THIS BASTARD IS GOING TO DIE.
When this man fell asleep, then I decided to watch him suffer, because he pisses me off. I flew up to him and kissed him on his forehead, and so I put a curse mark on him. SUFFER FROM THE CURSE OF THE DEAD!
Sometimes, at my request, I watched this Michikatsu doing his daily chores, and all because I was bored. I'm tied to the house, I can't fly out of it, but when someone has a curse mark, I can leave my place. But during my time with Michikatsu, I realized that he is quite an interesting person. Although it is pleasant to consider his suffering , the way he is afraid, the way he sees my memories in dreams.
I remember how 60 years ago I contemplated the conflict of my parents with my dead eyes. The man took a swing at my mother, and I went to protect her. I remember somehow having a knife and stabbing my father in the stomach. Next, I fell to my knees on the spilled fresh blood, I heard my mother's scream.She insulted me, said she was a "Monster." Does this dog not think that I saved it? Then anger woke up in me and I swung at the woman. Sparing no effort, I swung the blade of the knife and cut into her stomach, chest many times., and then darkness, a little pain. Well, it turned out that I became a ghost. And I still want to know what I died of.
Boy, feel how I've suffered living with this BRAT! I like you, Michikatsu.
I like the fact that you are open, that you love attention, that you adore classics, that you are passionate, that you like to take care of yourself, that you are attracted to books, that you do not like your obsessive brother (From what I saw, Muzan, this jerk seemed to me a fanatic my Michikatsu), that you are afraid of death, like I was in the past.
I'm interested in you, Michikatsu! You're only mine, Michikatsu, even if you're alive.
****
From the first person Michikatsu
I slowly woke up in the living room.I was surrounded by a large layer of blue fog. After a while, realization struck me. There is no strange smell here!  I got up and...
no
No
, no!
no
No!
How? My body was lying in front of me. Is this a prank!? A prank from Yorichi, right?
- Oh, you're already awake, dear!
A harsh male voice echoed in my ears. I was the only one here! How long did I sleep? How long has he been here? I carefully turned around and saw a black-haired man. Wait, he's a ghost!?
- Well, do you admire my house?
The red-eyed man was drinking tea, sitting looking at me. He looks so relaxed.
- Am I crazy? It's not your house. You're too young for the legendary owner of the house!
- Michikatsu, I am the son of a gambler. But there is wonderful news for me. You are definitely my property now!
I opened my mouth wide. What does this asshole allow? I see him for the first time and he declares that I am his property!?
- You will be with me forever! I don't care if you like it or not.
From the first person Muzan
Yes, I care about the opinion of the cutie. Yes, the curse mark changed his appearance, because Michikatsu wanted to be like his brother. And as a result, he looks like a different version of Yorichi. Yes, I made him feel hot. Tsugukuni undressed and died of hypothermia. Yes, I intentionally killed the one I like. Yes, I'm Michikatsu's stalker.
- No! I belong to no one but myself.
His empty denials upset me.
- I put a curse mark on it. You're cursed. You died because of me.
I'm glad everything went according to plan. I was afraid that I had not interested Michikatsu enough or had not sufficiently impressed him that he needed to sort out this house. Otherwise, my dear Michikatsu wouldn't be here. And now he's attached to the house. After all, ghosts are spirits with unfinished business.
Michikatsu looks so cute and pathetic at the same time. Get over it.
I stroked his head, kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly, but he doesn't feel anything, it's a pity.
- You will be my companion, and I will tell you about the secret of this house, * I promise*
- You're a son. Why did you become a ghost!?
- I do not know why I died. Who killed me?
Was Michikatsu's face sporting a nervous smile?
- Your own father killed you. A neighbor who lives next to this house told me about it. Everyone here knows the truth, it's just a myth that the father killed everyone here, not you! And from the article I found out that I am cursed!
Probably my Kokushibo thought that then I would leave here after learning that I was killed by this goat, but I did not do it.
His surprised face made me laugh.
" I'm here because I promised you that I would tell you a lot about the mystery of the house.
Such a cute and stupid Michikatsu was looking at me with such a charming expression on his face.
- You have to listen to me. Now your new name is Kokushibo.
**********
2156 words
A bonus for you!
Headcannons on Kokushibo .
1) Michikatsu was originally born with black hair and eyes, just like violet. After he became a demon, his hair turned maroon and his eyes turned yellow. It is symbolic that as a human, he looked like a father he hated, and when he became a demon, he looked like a more hated brother.
2) Michikatsu and Yorichi were playing the only board game they had, shogi, because of this Kokushibo
3) Michikatsu met his wife when he was a thirteen-year-old child in the garden.
4) Michikatsu's best friend, being human, was Hashira of the Wind, and being a demon, his best friend was Nakime.
5) Kokushibo has only a few vows. He performs them to make sure that he is a samurai .
6) Kokushibo does not like when Muzan touches him. Usually, Muzan can approach Kokushibo, hug him so hard that he will break his ribs and damage his internal organs, because he unnecessarily wants to show his love, because Kokushibo is afraid of Muzan's touch